Letter 6

september 7, 1996

Severus, 

I write to you with a hint of concern, as I received a rather distressing letter from my dear Draco a few days ago. He mentioned falling slightly behind in Herbology and that you have enrolled him in a tutoring program.

I must inquire, is this truly necessary?

You are well aware of the immense pressure and stress that Draco faces at Hogwarts this year. Surely this addition to his schedule will be too much for him. I implore you to consider resolving this matter through a simple conversation with his other professors.

Perhaps they can offer some leniency or assistance to help him catch up without the need of this silly arrangement. 

Furthermore, I cannot help but wonder if there might be another student who could lend their expertise to my boy. Someone who wouldn't draw the wrong kind of attention or lead to the wrong kind of assumptions about my son and his loyalties. I'm certain you understand what I am saying. Surely the Prewett girl is not the only student capable of providing support? I trust your discernment in finding a more suitable solution or replacement. 

I kindly request that you respond promptly , as I wish to have this matter resolved before my husband catches wind of any of this. I also do not want Draco to be burdened with any more unnecessary worries.

His focus at this time is of the most importance to me, as it should be to you as well.

Narcissa Malfoy

Thanks for reading! Let's chat!

Which Quidditch position would you play?