Letter 30

october 7th, 1996

Hey there dear cousin,

Color me surprised and proud, as I try to wrap my head around the love triangle you have found yourself entangled in, with none other than a scandalous pair of Slytherins!

You've truly shocked me, in the best possible way. Seems I'm not the only one of our clans looking for a bit of excitement and a dash of passionate chaos and might I even say danger.

Bravo!

You know, I genuinely believe this could be good for you. You should embrace this situation and let things unfold naturally.

No need to broadcast your desires- just let fate work its magic.

Now, regarding my knowledge of the identities of the boys who you so carefully attempting to not mention by name or provide any hints. Just know, I have a way of knowing things, and even I always have my eye out on you.

If I were to lend my opinion to you, I would lean towards our fair suitor Nott. He's got that fun-loving spirit, unlike that ferret boy you were trying so hard not to name. And Nott's reputation isn't so heavily shaded with the cast of a death eater father who resides in Azkaban.

By the way, mark your calendar: you're obligated to grace Gryffindors upcoming house party. Oh, and here's the kicker- you must bring one of your charming Slytherin admirers along.

And speaking of musts, this conversation is much to juicy to continue through letter. Let's continue this over lunch tomorrow. I'll come join you at the Hufflepuff table.

Catch you later, George