Mr. Kim and her Secretary.

Man - " No no no... Please don't kill me... I beg you... Please Don't kill me... " -

The man said while begging for his life. He was already covered in blood, bruises and cuts on body. He was hanging between life and death. But still he was not ready to open his mouth.

??? - "I am asking you the last time, who sent you to kill me, tell me the name or you will not be able to see tomorrow's sun. "

Someone said while pointing gun on the man's head.

The man - " I really don't know the name, even i didn't met him once he just - he just ...send money and an order to kill you. "

??? - "Ok then! You are not of any use"
The unknown person shooted him on his head and the man died on the spot. "

??? - "Clean this mess" The unknown person ordered the bodyguard and went from there.

--------------------------------------------------

A black splendid car came screeching the tiers stopped before a large building ...Kim enterprise.

A man came out wearing a black suit fitted in his body perfectly. He has a different aura on his face which attracts everyone.

Employee - "Good morning Mr. Kim "
The employee bowed to him.

Taehyung - "Good morning" He said with a straight face, having no expressions.
Simultaneously a girl was running behind him having an i pad in her hand.

An - Yes the girl was her secretary Choi yn.

They both reached his cabin. Taehyung took seat on the boss chair.

Taehyung - "Ms. choi ..Coffee " He ordered her secretary.

Yn - "Yes sir i will be right back. "
After sometime she came with a mug of hot coffee made perfectly to his taste.

Taehyung - "I must say Ms. Choi you learnt how to make perfect coffee for me in 3 weeks. " He said taking a sip of the coffee.

You were smiling, standing there being proud.

Taehyung - "Today's details? " He asked.

Yn - " Uh yes! Sir today you have a meeting with Mr. Park at 12 pm. After that you have to attend a lunch meeting with Ms. Cheon. After that..."

Taehyung - "That's it for now. Let me know the rest of the schedule after the lunch. " He ordered.

You nodded your head.

Taehyung - " Words Ms. choi " He said with a stern voice.

Yn - "Yes sir".