The instinct.

In the hospital

Jimin and Taehyung 's parents came rushing after hearing the news

Now they are waiting for Taehyung to gain his consciousness.

Jimin - " Aunty dont worry he will be fine. "  He said holding her hands into his hands.

Tae 's mom nodded her head while shedding tears.

All of them were waiting patiently for their younger one to wake up.

Tae 's mom - " I still cant understand why would anyone harm my son ?"

Tae 's dad - " I know.. it maybe someone i know. "

Tae 's mom - "Who ? "

Tae 's dad - " I - 
His words got interrupted by the nurse.

Nurse - " Excuse me ! the patient had gain his consciousness. "

After hearing her words.. Everyone rushed towards the room.

Tae 's mom - " Son are you ok ? Is it hurting ?" She said brushing her hand over his forehead.

Jimin - " Thank god. You are fine. "
He said sighing.

Tae - " Mom where is yn ?" He said whispering.

Jimin - " Yn ? " He asked in confusion.

Tae - " Yes yn. She took me to the hospital. "

Tae 's mom - " What are you saying son ? How can she do that ? She left you.. Why would she take you to the hospital. "

(Btw jimin told everything about yn to Taehyung 's family.)

Jimin - " Yes how can she come here ? ..I think you are mistaken Tae. "

Tae - " No jimin i  felt her touch.. When she tapped on my cheeks... I can sure it... She was yn... "

Tae 's dad - " Ok let him rest you both. He needs rest right now... We can talk about it later. "

Jimin - " Yes you are right uncle... Aunty and uncle you both can go home , you are here since past hours... I am here to take care of him. "

Tae 's mom - " Ok son ! Take care of him. " She smiled at Jimin.

With that they left the room.

Jimin took a seat beside Taehyung 's bed.

Jimin - " Tae are you sure she was Yn?"

Tae - " Jimin i loved her. I spent months with her... I can sense her touch... Those delicate hands... Tears in her eyes... I know she was yn. "

Jimin - " Woah ! Great !"
" Ok then let me call her and ask if she really took you to the hospital. "

Taehyung nodded his head.