Ready to Confess.

Tae - " Jimin teach me how to confess." He said being irritated .

Jimin - " I knew it this gonna happen one day. " He said nodding his head.

Tae took out his cell phone and dialed a number.

On call.

Tae - " Ms. Choi in my office right now." His eyes were strucked on you.

Yn - " Ok sir ". You hunged up the call. " I will be going now Soobin . Catch you later. "

You ran from there towards Taehyung 's cabin.

Yn - "Yes Mr. Kim. Do you want something ?" You asked entering in the cabin.

Tae - " Oh yeah Ms. Choi i want you to check these files and submit me at the end of the day. " He said pointing on the bundles of files.

Yn - "What ? all of these ? " You asked being shocked.

Tae - "Yeah ".

You hang your head low and left the room with those files with a pout.

After sometimes Jimin came inside the cabin.

Jimin - " I have done your work....As you  have said i have given those piles of files to Soobin. "

Tae - " Good. Tsk Leave it. Now teach me. " He asked desperately.

Jimin - " Ok then let me show you my skills about flirting. " He said being proud.

Tae - " I don't want to flirt with her. " He said looking at him with his side eyes.

Jimin - " Ok then Just go and tell her - YN I LOVE YOU .WILL YOU BE MOTHER OF MY CHILDREN AND GRANDMOTHER OF MY GRANDCHILDREN ? " He said being dramatic.

Tae - " Come on not like this. Have some maturity . " He said being annoyed.

Jimin - "Why ? What's wrong in it ?"

Tae - " Really ! There is no sign of love and you got your track on Marriage and children directly. Think practically Jimin. "

Jimin - " What's the problem ? I have confessed like this for almost 5 times to 5 girls. "

Tae - " That's why you are still single. "
He said being sarcastic.

Jimin - " Well you are right. " He said moving his eyes from Taehyung. " Ok then how about this - YN I LOVE YOU. BE MY GIRLFRIEND. " He said making a stern face.

Tae - " Isn't it looking like a threatening ? "

Jimin - " Is that ? "

Tae - "Yeah".

Jimin - " You know what you leave it i will tell her that you love her. "

Tae - " Don't. I will find a way. "

Jimin - " How ?"

Tae - " First we have to find her likes and dislikes. "

Jimin - " Simple Go and ask her. "

Tae - " Sometimes i think how i got a dumb friend like you. "

Jimin - " Yah".

Tae - " Yeah. We have to ask Soobin about this. "

Jimin - " Then what are we waiting for ? Let's go. "

With that both the men left the cabin and headed towards the managing department.

They saw Soobin on his desk doing his work.
They approached him.

Jimin - " Is everything going good Soobin ? "