Behind the mask.

A/n - 1 week passed in agony and sadness. Taehyung still cant get over from the pain which was given by whom he loved the most .

The Kim Taehyung who was once used to be cold and rude turned into a kind and soft person after meeting the love of  his life.

But he didn't knew that he would again become that cold Kim Taehyung which he used to be before.

But deep inside he was still not ready to accept  the fact that her favorite person can destroy him like this.

In the cabin

Jimin - " How long will you stay like this ? You know i can't see you living like this

Jimin - " How long will you stay like this ? You know i can't see you living like this.... Come on you have to move on for yourself. "  He said showing his concern towards his best friend.

Tae -" Its nothing new Jimin i was like this once.  What's the problem if i again became like this. " He said showing no expressions on his face.

Jimin - " I can see the difference... You are not eating properly... You are working overtime... You always go home at late night... You started even drinking... After all this you are saying you are no difference. "

Jimin - " Listen i know she broke your heart into pieces but that doesn't mean you will spend your whole life in agony. "
" You have to move on. Please stop torturing yourself for the thing you haven't done. "

Jimin - " I hope you will think about it. I want my old Taehyung back... Did you heard me ?"

With that he left the cabin.

Taehyung 's phone rang beside him gaining his attention. He picked up the call.

Tae - "Yes mom. "

Tae 's mom - " Son we are in Seoul right now and we wanted to have dinner with you. As its been a time we have met you. can you come home early today ? "

Tae - " You came over my house. "

Tae 's mom - "Yes we are. "

Tae - " Ok i will try. "
He hunged up the call.

Time skip to 8pm.

Taehyung came out from his cabin and went towards Jimin.

Tae - " Jimin i am going home now. Mom and dad are here in Seoul. They are waiting for me. See you tomorrow. "

Jimin looked at the time and said " Yeah sure you go, i will handle the things for today. "

Tae - "Dont overwork yourself we can do it tomorrow too. "

Jimin - "Yeah sure. "

With that Taehyung left the office.
He came to the parking lot and took his car , driving his way towards his house.

When he came half of the way he found the traffic was jam. He got out from his car and went to see the reason for the jam.

He saw that two persons were fighting in the middle of the road. They kept the whole road jammed.