The Trauma.

Yn - " Where did he go ?" You were searching him desperately. You went outside while searching him.

Suddenly you saw a man outside the venue crouching on his knees, holding his head.

You ran towards him while shouting his name.
You kept your hands on his shoulders and asked...

Yn - "Taehyung. Are you okay ?"

You got shocked by seeing his face. His eyes were teary, he was fully drenched in rain. He was breathing heavily , lips were trembling. His legs were numb and cold.

You got worried seeing his situation. Your heart felt an unknown sting pain , which caused to escape a tear from your eyes.

You cupped his cheeks and asked..
Yn - " You okay ? " While caressing his cheeks softly.

Tae - " No. I am not. " He said while stuttering. " Its hurting yn - ahh".

You felt pain in his voice but at the same time you were overwhelmed by hearing your name from his mouth.

Yn - " Its okay i am here. " You said while wiping his tears which were mixing with the rain.

" Let's go we have to leave from here."
You helped him to stand up. You supported him by holding his waist and kept his one hand on your shoulder.

He tripped a little and was about to fall but you again hold him tightly by his shoulders.

A/n - His body felt a warmth by your touch. Your strawberry cologne was making him calm. You even didn't engulfed him in your arms yet but just your eyes met with his, he felt relax.

It was quite difficult for you to carry him alone , but you still managed to take him towards the car.

You make him seated in the passenger's seat carefully and you seated on the driver's seat.

After driving for minutes you both reached home your house.

You layed him on your bed carefully and covered him a duvet

You layed him on your bed carefully and covered him a duvet. His eyes were half closed. You sat beside him on the bed and stared at him for a whole good minute.

Yn - "Why am i feeling low ? Why my heart is aching seeing you like this ?" You asked yourself.

You kept your hands on his cheeks and whispered... " What are you doing to me ?"

Then you noticed he was shivering in cold.

Yn - " I think he should get his dress changed. But how can i do that ? " You thought.

You took your phone and dialed a number.
On call

Yn - " Jiminshii can you come over my place its urgent ? "

Jimin - " Your place ? Is everything okay yn ? " He asked in concerned tone.

Yn - " Yeah. I am okay. Taehyung is here. " You explained him everything.

Jimin - " Ok i will come right now. I think he got triggered by the rain again. "

Yn - " Rain ? "

Jimin - " Yeah i will tell you once i come there. " He hunged up the call.

You looked at him and went towards him. He was sleeping peacefully but then you noticed he was panicking in sleep as if he was having a nightmare.

You shooked him to wake him up.

Tae - "No pleas - please don't leave me. I won' - won't be able to live please. " He said murmuring.

You cupped his cheeks softly and said.. " I am here. No one is leaving you. See i am right here beside you. "

You said comforting him.

He slowly opened his eyes. He looked at you with his hurtful eyes. His nose became red from crying.

Tae -" You won't leave me right ? " He spoke slowly almost whispering.

Yn - "No i won't. " You said while cupping his cheeks with one hand.

He rested his face on your hands just like he was melting under your touch. He found warmth under your touch.

You both stayed like this for some moment. Neither you nor he wants to end this. You were falling for him. And he..... already fell for you.

Then you heard the doorbell ring. You understood jimin is here.

You went towards the door.

Yn - " come inside"

He came inside the house.

Jimin - " Where is he ?" He asked desperately.

Yn - " In my room. " You guided him towards your room.

He saw him laying on the bed. His clothes were drenched in rain. His body was looking fragile. His dried tear stains on his cheeks.
He went towards him.

Jimin - "Taehyung-ahh " he called him soflty.
He didn't responded. Which indicates he was sleeping.

Jimin - " Yn we have to change his clothes. "

You went outside the room.
After sometimes Jimin done changing his clothes. He made him wear your large hoodie and a track pant.

Jimin - " We have to take care of him. He is very sensitive right now."

Yn - "What happened to him ? Why is he like this ? What kind of trauma he have ? " You asked bunch of questions impatiently.

Jimin - "Yn dont take me wrong. But i can't tell you right now because he had forbided me to tell anyone about his trauma... But i can sure it if he is feeling comfortable with you... Then i am sure he will tell you about this... You have to just wait patiently if you want to know. "

You nodded your head while looking at him.

Jimin - "Yn do you have any problem if i let him stay here for today , i will take him tomorrow to his place. "

Yn - " Yeah sure no problem." You said assuring him.

Jimin - " Thank you so much yn. Please dont leave him alone for now until he sleeps peacefully. "

You nodded your head. With that jimin left from there leaving you two alone.

You layed on the couch beside him. You were starring at his face. The moonlight which was coming from outside the window hits directly to his face giving him an ethereal look.

Yn - "How can you still look handsome ?"

While starrring at him your eyes felt heavy and you fall asleep.