Romantic morning.

A/n - After making love with you, Taehyung plopped himself on the bed beside you. He gave a soft peck on your cheeks. When he was busy admiring you in the middle of the night he heard continuous sound of notifications which was coming from your phone.

He picked up your phone without disturbing you and opened the messages showing message from Jimin.

On text

Jimin - " Yn what happened did you find him ? "
"Why are you not replying ? "
"Are you in danger ? "

After reading the messages Taehyung understood that his family was worried about him. As he came without telling anyone where he was going.

He texted back to Jimin.
" Don't worry she found me. I am with her. "

Jimin - "Thank god. Are you ok ?"

Tae - " Yeah! I am fine. "

Jimin - " Ok then come early morning as soon as possible. Everyone is waiting for you. "

Tae - " Hmmm... "

In the morning

A/n - You opened your eyes a little and roamed your hands around the bed

A/n - You opened your eyes a little and roamed your hands around the bed. You opened your eyes fully when you didn't feel his presence beside you. You looked at the other side and see that Taehyung was standing at the large window tucking his hands inside his pant's pocket , looking outside.

He is only wearing his lower and his upper body is exposed , he didn't wear anything after you both made love. You wear his shirt which reaches almost to your thighs and get down from the bed.

You wrapped your hands around his slim waist from behind.

He sensed your touch.

Tae - " Good morning Love.. " He said in a husky voice.

Yn - " Good morning.. " You rested your head on his back.

Tae - " Did you sleep well ?"

Yn - " Hmm"

He turned around facing you and wrapped his hands around your small waist.

He pecked on your forehead. And joined his forehead with yours.

Tae - " Was i too rough yesterday ?"

Yn - " A little... " You spoke nervously.
He chuckled at your answer.

Tae - " Sorry.. "

You shooked your head in deny.

Yn - " I can smell you on my whole body. "

Tae - " Well isn't that a good thing ?"

Saying that he picked you up in bridal style and took you downstairs.

He placed you on the kitchen counter.