She is mine. 💜

A/n - After hearing yn's kidnapping Taehyung, Jimin and Soobin got into the car and rushed from the office.

Currently Jimin is driving the car and Taehyung and Soobin were talking about yn.

Tae - " Now tell me fast... Who kidnapped her ? Where is she now ? And how do you know about her ?"

Soobin - " I know you have many questions... I will tell you one by one. "

Jimin - " Btw why did you dropped your honorifics ? Did you forgot he is your boss ?" He asked raising his one eyebrow looking at him from the front mirror.

Soobin - " We have only one boss.... And that is LUCIFER... "

jimin & Tae - "What ?" They said being shocked.

Soobin - " Yes... He is our boss... and about yn she is a mafia... " He said with a straight face.

Tae & Jimin - " What do you mean ?" Their mouth were hunged open.
" How can she be a mafia... i mean she.... " They didn't said anything because they dont know what to say.

"It means you are a mafia too.....Gosh !Can you please explain us Mr. Mafia what is going on ?"

Soobin - " Actually... I and Yn are mafias... We both work under Lucifer.. He is a mafia boss....And he ordered me to disguise as an employee and yn as your secretary. "

Tae - " For ?"

Soobin - " To kill you. "

Jimin - " What ? You both were here to kill Taehyung.... Woah ! we even didn't knew it.....Wait... Then why you are with us ?.....Get out from the car right now . We cant trust you. " He said stopping the car.

Tae - " Wait Jimin if he had to kill me, he would have done it earlier... Continue.. " He said interrupting them.

Soobin - " Its true we came to kill you but trust me now we dont. "

Jimin - "The reason ?"

Soobin - "Because yn fell in love with Taehyung.... She didn't told me the reason. But she prohibited me to tell this to lucifer. And when she told Lucifer that she won't kill Taehyung... He kidnapped her. I saw his bodyguards were trying to faint her. I was about to reach there... But i can't."

Jimin - " Then are you sure she or you wont kill him ?"

Soobin - " Yes. "

Tae - " Where is yn now ? "

Soobin - " I think he will take her to Busan. As his mansion is in Busan. "

Jimin - " Let's go then.... Btw if you are a mafia you would have gun too right ? "

Soobin took out his gun and showed to him.

Jimin - "Woah ! is this real ? I cant believe this.....we were under one roof with mafias. " He said being astonished.

Tae - " That's the reason you know everything about her. "

Soobin - " Yeah. But my love for her is real. "

Tae glanced him with his side eyes.
" You better stay away from her from now onwards. She is mine. "

Soobin - " Yah! What is this with your attitude... you are making fun of a mafia. You should fear me. "

Jimin & Tae - " Shut up. "

He hunged up his head in defeat.

Taehyung took out his phone from his pant's pocket and dialed a number.

On call

Tae - " Oh jungkook -ah where are you right now ? "

Jk - " I am in the office right now. Why? "