Who died ?

A/n - Everyone got shocked by hearing the gunshot. Still now no one knows who got the gunshot.

Then suddenly you and Lucifer fell on the floor simultaneously gaining their attention.
Taehyung rushed towards you seeing your body covered in blood. He got anxious and crouched down on his knees.
He kept your head on his lap.

Tae - " Yn... Open your eyes... Ynnn" He said patting your cheeks. " Can't you hear me ynnnn ?"

Jk - " Yn... Open your eyes.. " He said crouching beside Taehyung.

Tae - " Yn... Yo- you said you wont lea- leave me...right ? Please open your eyes.. " He was sobbing loudly while patting your cheeks.

He had promised you that he won't let anything happen to you. But here he is keeping your blooded body in his lap.

He started crying loudly. " Ynn open your fucking eyes... You can't do this... Ynnnnn... " He hugged you in that position and started crying loudly.

But suddenly Soobin saw your shaking fingers. He went towards Taehyung and said. " She is still alive.."

Taehyung raised his head after listening him. He checked your pulse and to his surprise it was stable.

Jimin saw Lucifer and checked his pulse... And as the conclusion he was dead. They all were in trauma still processing what just happened.

They heard a voice from their behind who came running towards them.

Mr kim - " Tae what happened to her ? Move aside let me see." He said while keeping his gun on the floor.

Taehyung saw the gun and he understood that his father shooted Lucifer.

Tae - " Dad... Di - did you shoo- shooted him ? " He said in cracking voice.

Mr kim - " Yes....when i entered into the mansion i saw Lucifer had kept yn as his hostage and you all were cautious because of it... I quickly took out my gun and shooted him... But i guess since yn was close to him... She got touched by the bullet. "

Tae - " Means she didn't got the bullet ?"

Mr. Kim - " No. "

Jk - " Let's take her hospital fast. "

Taehyung wiped his tears and lifted you in bridal style and headed towards the hospital.

Time skipped after 1 month.

Taehyung 's living room.

Jimin - " Yah Tae don't you think this White one will suit you better ?" He said arguing

Tae - " Nope... My yn likes black... So i am gonna wear black. "

Jimin - " Gosh ! This yn 's boy. " He said being done with him.

Tae - " Wrong shorty... I am soon gonna be yn 's man. " He winked at him.