An intimate night. 🔞

A/n - Taehyung was crying continuously on yn 's chest. His limits to hold every pain just broke out in front of Yn. She was crying too... And her heart was clenching seeing him in this condition.

Yn - " Tae it's enough love.. Don't cry.. I cant see you in pain. " You said wiping off his tears.

Without wasting any time you pressed your lips on his. You kissed him passionately and he kissed you back letting the tears fall.

After a passionate kiss you broke it and cupped his cheeks.

Yn - " I am only yours... And you are only mine... No one can separate us.. And today i will make sure to devote myself to you....my body, my soul , my heart each and everything belongs to you. "

Tae - " I will make sure to make you mine today. "

He rests his hand on your neck and another on your waist pulling you closer and connected his lips with yours. You held his biceps and kissed him with all the love you held for him.

Your touch was making his pain vanish and feel him he was in another world full of love.

Without breaking the kiss he sat on the bed and make you sit on his lap. You wrapped your legs around his torso. He was kissing you like there is no tomorrow. He was devouring every inch of your mouth.... Both of your tongues were fighting for dominance.

He broke the kiss and whispered in your ears huskily

He broke the kiss and whispered in your ears huskily.... " Can i devour you more deeply ?"

Your body felt a different sensation by his voice. You felt an euphoric sensation which runs to your spine.

Yn - " I am all yours. " You said whispering.

He again started kissing you slowly full of love he held for you. He slowly roamed his hand behind your back. He slided his cold hands into your shirt. Your warm body felt shiver by his touch.

He started circling on your naked back by his fingers. Then he shifted his hands towards your waist caressing it slowly with his fingers.

Holding the corners of your shirt he lifted it in upward direction making you half naked , leaving you in your bra.

He then bend down a little and laid you on the bed. He hovered above you still not breaking the kiss. His kisses trailed down to your neck and within in a minute he found your sweet spot. He started sucking it delicately which make you moan a little.

He intertwined his fingers with yours.
Making it clear that you belongs to him... Only him.

Tae - " You are very beautiful yn... " He said tucking your hair strands behind your ears.

You just smiled in shyness.

He again started kissing your neck by sucking it with his teeth making marks on your delicate skin. And soothed them by licking it.
You were feeling immense pleasure which was beyond your pleasure.