The Break down

A/n - As you were just about to go towards Taehyung , your phone got a message.

After reading the message it seems like your whole world crashed on your feet. Your legs got numb,  your hands were shaking. Your eyes were filled with tears.

You sat down on the floor with a loud thud.

Tae pov : I was cooking breakfast for my love early in the morning until she is sleeping. But suddenly i heard a loud thud from my behind.

I saw yn was sitting on the floor lifelessly. I rushed towards her.

Tae - "Love are you ok ? Did you got hurt ? " He said checking your hands and legs if got any injury.

Then he noticed your tears.

Tae - " Why are you crying ? Did something happened ? " He said cupping your cheeks.

You didn't said anything. You were just sitting on the floor lifelessly still processing about the message.

Tae - "Yn you are making me scared. Please tell me what happened ? "
He asked with his softest tone.

Yn - " I cant do this..... I can't fall in love with you..." You said wiping your tears.

Taehyung cant able to process what did you just said.
He removed his hands from your cheeks.

Tae - "What do you mean by that ? You love me right ? You sai -said last night that you love me.. Then what is this....see if you are doing any prank just end it because i am not liking it.... " He said as his voice cracked.

Yn - "I am not pranking. I am - am serious. " You said with a straight face.

Tae - "Yn why are you saying this suddenly..las - last night you sai - said you love me... then what is this.. " He said almost breaking down.

You stood up from the place.

Yn - " No i dont love you. I lied last night.Infact  I cant love you. "

Taehyung felt like his whole world crashed down in front of him. His whole body shivered and he felt like his hands and feet got numbed.

He just cant believe in your words. His eyes take no time to get filled with tears and he just got insensate and no words were coming out from his mouth.

He is just blinking his eyes looking at you. He thought he is hallucinating the things. He asked one more time to confirm it.

Tae - "Y - you are joking right ? "

Yn - "I am not joking Kim Taehyung. I am serious... i dont love you. "

Tae - "THEN WHY DID YOU ACT TO LOVE ME.... WHEN YOU CANT LOVE ME ? " He yelled at you with tears in hi eyes.

You just kept quiet.

He hold you with your shoulders.

Tae - "TELL ME THE FUCKING REASON . WHAT WAS THAT WE DID LAST NIGHT ? IF YOU DIDN'T LOVED ME THEN WHY DID YOU ACCEPTED MY PROPOSAL.... WHYYYY ???"
He yelled in frustration.

Yn - "Obviously because i love your money ,  i dont love you. Get this shit inside your head. "
You said in a stern voice.

Tae - "Money ?... You loved me for my fucking wealth ? Then you should have asked for it.. Why did you played with my feelings...why did you always acted like you loved me like you fell for me just the way i fell for you... Why you made love with me?... Or you just want to satisfy your fucking dirty desires.. "

You looked at him.

Tae - " You know what girls like you dont deserve a place in my heart... Just get out from here... I was a fool that i fall in love with you.. Just get out from here and don't show me your face ever... GET OUT CHOI YN. "