He is Jealous.

Taehyung opened his eyes slowly when the sunshine hits directly on his face

Taehyung opened his eyes slowly when the sunshine hits directly on his face. He got up holding his head.

Tae - "Ah! Why my head is hurting ?"

Then he tried to recall his memories from yesterday.

Tae - " I was in the party, then i went outside the venue, it started raining heavily.... Yes it was raining..... It means i was being triggered by rain yesterday night. " He said holding his head.

Tae - " Where am i ? " His eyes roamed in the room. " The last person i remember is Yn ....Is it yn 's room ?" He said being shocked.

He hurriedly got up from the bed and came out from the room. He saw yn was cooking breakfast in the kitchen.

Tae - "Yn " . He said softly.

Yn pov : I was busy in cooking pasta but then i heard my name causing me to turn around.

Yn - "Oh you woke up. Good morning. Freshen up and have your breakfast. " You said smiling.

Tae - "Freshen up ? " He asked being confused.

Yn - "Well Mr. Taehyung you can't go to office in my hoodie and track pants. " You said pointing his clothes.

He instantly glanced at his outfit.

Tae - " This is yours ? " He asked pointing the hoodie.

You nodded your head.

Tae - " Don't say you changed my dre-"

Yn - "Oh no no its not like that. Jiminshii came here yesterday , he changed your clothes." You said him while making him sigh.

Tae - "Thank god.... Btw yn sorry... Ms. Choi i apologize for yesterday. I was not in my senses. I know you have to face problems because of me and i am very sorry for that. And i am grateful too. "

Yn - " Its ok Mr. Kim don't apologise. It doesn't matter , what you did yesterday , because you were not in your senses. Basically its not your fault. " You said smiling. " I think you will get late for the office... " You said while pointing at the clock.

Tae - "Oh yeah. I will get changed fast. Where is restroom ? "

You guided him towards the restroom and handed him his clothes.

After sometimes he got ready and came out. He was going towards you then suddenly he heard a light scream. He hurriedly went to the direction  from where the sound came.

Yn pov : I was cutting salad for the breakfast while he was in the restroom. Actually he likes to eat salad that's why i am making it. Drowning in his thoughts i accidentally cut my finger.

Yn - "Ah! "

Tae - "Ms. Choi are you ok ?"

Yn - "Yeah i am fine i just cut my finger accidentally. "