The truth.

Mr. Kim - " If you are okay now.... Mind to explain us what's happening ?"

Yn - " First of all.... I want to apologize you all sincerely... especially Taehyung... I know what i have done is not forgivable at any cost.... But believe me.. Now i dont have any intentions to harm Taehyung.... Even i know that if i will say i really fell for him... neither you nor he will believe me. "

You breathed a long and cleared your throat.

" And now the truth.. It was started when i was 15 years old.. My parents died in an accident... After that i was in an orphanage. "

"My life was going pretty good. But one fine night..... When i was walking on the streets some thugs came around me... And started touching me inappropriately. At first i ignored them to avoid any kind of problematic situation. "

"But then it was going beyond the limit... I punched one of them in his face.. And started a fight with them. Its true i was reasonably weaker than them... But still i fought gathering all my courage. "

"I got little injured by that... but when i was about to get up and be ready to fight with them again... suddenly i heard a gunshot from behind... In a minute i saw those thugs were lying on the road ...dead. "

"I turned back to see the person... Who saved me from those thugs.... At that time a man in black,  muscular physique, with his dark aura approached me. I got scared by his attitude because he was not looking like a normal person .. Plus he had a gun."

"He approached near me and asked... "You have pretty guts huh ? I was watching you from far..... My eyes got strucked on you. Do you know how to fight? "

" At that time i don't know what should i do... Should i run or should i answer him? ....I gathered all my courage and decided to run away. "

" As i was about to back off... His hard voice made me stopped.. "

??? - " Join me. I will pay you handsomely. "

" I abruptly stopped on my track hearing... he will pay me. I thought that it was a good opportunity since i have nothing to do rather than living in that orphanage. "

"I approached him and asked.. " What do you want me do?  And that's where it started to begin. "

"??? - " My name is Lucifer. I am a mafia boss. I would like you to join our gang....Trust me it will be fun. "

Yn - " I don't want to have fun.. I want money. "

Lucifer - " You will be in the pool of money... Trust me. "

"I agreed to join his gang. I knew it gonna be risky but still i wanted to give it a try... thinking it will change my life. "

"He started to trained me... How to fight with mens.. How to use guns, bombs, granites and all mafia stuffs. As the time passed i got expert in these things. Lucifer started to trust me with all his trust. He considers me as his left hand. "

A/n - Her story got interrupted by jimin -" Woah! Do you think it was your best decision of your life? "

Yn - " No. It was not. " You said in disappointment.

Mr kim - " Continue ".

Yn - " Then one day he called me to give the most important mission of his life. As i was his trusted person.. He decided to give me the mission. "

Tae - " And the mission was to kill me ? "

You nodded your head slowly.

Yn - " He discussed his story with me."