Friend or Enemy ?

Yn - "Agh! Why does he have to give me so much of work ?" You whined like a kid.

You were whining like a kid because Taehyung had given you bundle of files to check.

You were in your thoughts but suddenly you heard a voice from your behind.

??? - "Should i help you beautiful ?"

You startled by the voice, you turned around to see the owner of the voice.

Yn - " Oh Jiminshii... When did you came ?" You asked in amazement.

Jimin - " I came today in the early morning. " He said showing his smile.

Yn - "Oh! Have you met Mr. Kim yet?"

Jimin - "No not yet. I was just forwarding towards his cabin. "

Yn - "Yes Go ahead please. "

After that jimin left towards Taehyung 's cabin.

Pov : In Taehyung 's cabin

Jimin - " Taehyung -ah" He said entering in the room.

Tae 's pov - I was working in my laptop with full concentration. But my concentration broke when i heard someone's voice.

Tae - "Oh jimin you came".

Jimin - "Yeah. " He said taking a seat opposite to Taehyung.

Tae - "So how was the trip ? "

Jimin - " Pretty good. But the thing is i have a good news for you. "

Tae - "And what is that ?"

A/n - Their conversation got interrupted by the knock on the door.

Tae - "Come in. "

You came with a tray in your hands. And served them coffee.

Jimin - "Thank you ynshii". He said taking one cup from the tray.

Tae - " So what was the good news ?"

Jimin - " So the good news is that i found a new investor for our company... a Billionaire. " Jimin said in excitement.

Yn - "Woah! Really Mr. Park.... Who is he ? "

Jimin - " His name is Lucifer. He asked to fix a meeting with Taehyung. "

A/n - After hearing the name yn got lost in her thoughts.

Tae - " No problem we can do that. When does he wants to have a meeting ? "

Jimin - "Anytime you are available. "

Tae - "Oh ok then Ms. Choi do I have any other appointment today ?" He asked.

Your thoughts got interrupted by his voice.

Yn - " What? Ah no Mr. Kim you dont have any other appointments today."

Tae - "Ok then fix a meeting with him at 12.

Yn - "Ok Mr. Kim "

Jimin - "Ok then i will inform him. "

After that Jimin left from his cabin.
You bowed at Taehyung and left from there.

Time skipped at 12.

A/n - Yn, Taehyung, Jimin and other colleagues were present in the meeting room. Suddenly the door opened revealing a tall and muscular man. He had tattoos on his hands. His body was of great physique.

He marched towards Taehyung spreading his dark aura

He offered his hands towards him.

??? - " Hello Mr. Kim I am Lucifer. "
He said in his dark voice.

Tae - " Hello Mr. Lucifer. I am Kim Taehyung, the ceo of Kim Enterprise." He said while doing handshakes.

Lucifer moved towards Jimin.

Lucifer - " Nice to meet you again Mr. Park. "

Jimin - "Me too . Let's have a seat. "

Everyone took their respective seats.

Tae - " Ms. Choi start the presentation."

Yn - "Yes Sir. "

You got up from your seat and started to explain your company's policies and products which can benefit the investors who will invest in that company.

After 30 min

Lucifer - "Well as I expected Mr. Kim i haven't done a mistake with the thought to invest in your company. "

Tae - "Its our pleasure Mr. Lucifer. "

Jimin - "Congratulations Mr. Lucifer.

Lucifer - "Ah you too. Well i just hope the work to be done clean without any mess. " He said smiling.

Tae - " Means ? " He said in amusement.

Lucifer - " I mean to say that if i give a task to any person, i want it to be done clean and to the point without any mess....Nothing more than that.

Tae - "Yeah sure. Don't worry about that. ....Ok then Mr. Lucifer lets meet again. "

After that everyone left the meeting room.

Pov : In an abundant place

??? 1 - " Can't you just stay quiet ? " The person said while expressing anger.

??? 2 - "And why should I ?"

??? 1 - " I am doing the work right? Don't you believe me? "

??? 2 - " Well i have my own ways too". You know I can't believe everyone. "