Meeting at night 2🔞

Taehyung lifted you in the bridal style and headed towards the room.

His body is pressed against yours as he pushed you up against the wall in his room

His body is pressed against yours as he pushed you up against the wall in his room. His lips still attached to your neck but is now at the base. His left hand is in your hair pulling it from the ends. His right hand around your waist just under the rim of your dress gripping your hip.

His lips detached from your neck and his  eyes were staring at you

His lips detached from your neck and his eyes were staring at you. His right hand is now going down to your leg as his palm curves over your butt and down the back of your thigh.

His other hand is feeling down your body till both of his hands are around your butt and he picks you up and you wrap your legs around his waist.

Yn - "Taehyung". You exhaled his name with the long breath you were holding in.

Tae - "Hmm... Baby... Do you want me to stop ? " He asked in his hard and shaky voice.

You just nodded your head in no.

Tae - "Then let me show you tonight how much i love you. How much i wanted to devour you. " He spoke in a husky voice.

He picked you up and laid down on the bed, dimming the lights. He hovered above you.

Without any further exchange of words he kissed your lips and moved his hands down your body. He could feel the nervousness in your kiss, he trailed down his tongue to your neck.

Tae - "You are so beautiful yn.. "

After that he undressed himself and asked for your permission.. " Can I ?"

You nodded your head. The room was filled with your moans and his groaning.

Tae - " Scream my name baby.... Loud so that i can hear... I want your every inch of the body. " He said in his husky voice.
"You are all mine, your lips, your body , your everything. And i am yours for definitely. " He said chuckling in dark voice.

And that night you both spent making love with each other , drowning in each other eyes. Fullfiling your desires and your longing.

In the morning .

You woke up with a pain in your lower part

You woke up with a pain in your lower part. You stretched your hands and stretched your body after doing it all night. Your lips formed a smiling curve after remembering last night.

You saw you were wearing his white shirt which he make you wore last night.

Yn - " Where is he ? " You said roaming your eyes in the room as you can't find him anywhere.

You picked your phone and went downwards to find him. You saw he was cooking breakfast in the kitchen shirtless.

You smirked.

Yn - "My man looks hot even from backside . "

You were about to go towards him but suddenly your phone got a message gaining your attention.

You opened the message and read it.
You halted on your place after reading the message. Your feets got numb. Your hands were shaking. You sat down on the place with a loud thud.