The War.

Yn - " You guys have to go to my house, Soobin is already there. "

Tae - " Ok let's go guys. "

A/n - You, Taehyung, Jk and Jimin were going to your house to get weapons and the other stuffs so that they can be ready in every manner.

Time skipped

In your house.

As you all reached your house you saw Soobin was sitting on the couch dressed in black outfit

Yn - " Soobin are the things ready ?"

Soobin - " Yes yn. Everything is ready.... Get yourself into mafia now. "

Yn - " Ok. " With that you left towards your room.

Everyone took their seat.

Jimin - " Woah! Soobin you have changed differently.... For once i can't recognized you...."

Tae - " Yeah you are looking like a complete mafia. "

Soobin - " Of course... because i am one. "

Jk - " Btw do you have to dressed up like this to being identify as a mafia ?"

Soobin - " Ahmm... Yes you can tell that its our identity to hide our real identity."

Tae - " It looks cool though... Well that's the reason yn likes black colour a lot. "

Soobin - " Yeah and she looks damn in black. " He said blushing.

Tae - " Yah didn't i told you stop drooling over her... She is mine."
He said gritting his teeth.

Soobin - " Chill... I know. "

They were having their not so important discussion until you arrive gaining everyone's attention.

Yn - Let's go everyone.

When Taehyung's eyes landed on you

When Taehyung's eyes landed on you.. He was too mesmerised to say anything. His mouth hunged open when he saw you in that black mafia dress.

He can't able to take his eyes off from you. He was staring at you continuously until he came back to his senses.