Partnership.

A/n - The black BMW stopped in front of a Subway. Taehyung got out of the car and said..

Tae - "Ms. Choi you wait here.. I will come back in minutes. "

Yn - "Yeah"

Taehyung entered inside the subway.
After some minutes he came out with a bag in his hand and got into the car.

Tae - "Here Ms. Choi ". He said handing the packets to you.

Yn - "Mr. Kim are you not going to have it ?"

Tae - "No Ms. Choi its okay you can have it."

Yn - "No Mr. Kim how can i have it alone. Please take one of it. I can't eat all of these alone. " You said offering a burger towards him.

He accepted it.

Tae - "Ok"

A/n - After having your mini lunch , you both set off from there.
Time skipped.
You both reached at your destination.
It was a luxurious cafe crowded with peoples.
You called Jungkook's secretary and she waved her hands towards you.

It didn't took seconds for Taehyung to recognize Jungkook

It didn't took seconds for Taehyung to recognize Jungkook.. Same goes for jungkook too.

They both came and hugged each other. After parting Taehyung said...

Tae - "Yah its been a long time. You know how much we ( tae and jimin ) missed you. " He again hugged him.

Jk -" Of course i missed you guys too. Its been really a long time. Come have a sit. "

Both of them gestured their secretaries to have a seat.

Tae - "Jungkook -ah meet Ms. Choi Yn, my secretary.

Jk handshaked with you.

Jk - "And meet my secretary Ms. Kim hae yi. "

Taehyung did the same too.

After that the four of them discussed about the project. And obviously they agreed to collaborate for that particular project.

Tae - "Congratulations jk... I am happy that my friend is my business partner." He said showing his happiness through a big smile (which we are honoured to see once in a month. )

Jk - "I am happy too. Let's get it. .....Btw where is Jimin?" He asked.

Tae - "Oh he went for a business trip to Australia. He will be back in 2 - 3 days. "

Jk made a 'O' face.
Jk - "Tae let's have dinner together its already 7. I have already booked a table in this cafe." He said offering them.

Yn - "Oohh this cafe have a restaurant too? " You asked in amazement.

Jk - " Yes Ynshii". He said smiling.

Hae yi - " Mr. Jeon shall we head to the table ? " She asked.

Jk - " Yeah sure. "

After that everyone went to the dining table. While having their dinner jk said..

Jk - "Btw Tae are you still cold ?   He asked teasingly

Jk - "Btw Tae are you still cold ? He asked teasingly.

Tae - "No" He said straightforward.

You were shocked after hearing his response. Which didn't went unnoticed by jk.

Jk - " Well i don't think that ynshii is agreed in this point. Isn't that ynshii ?" He asked making you choked on your food.

Yn - "Oh no no its not like that. He is not cold not even 1%." You said in a mocking tone.

Both jk and Hae yi started laughing.
You nervously looked at them and then looked at Tae with your side eyes.

Tae - "Jungkook - ah is it that funny? "
He said with a done face.

Jk - "yeah " He said laughing.

A/n - At this point yn was admiring everyone. After spending quality time the four of you were ready to bid your goodbye.

Jk - " Ok then Tae now we became partners we will meet oftenly. "

Tae - " Yeah sure".
They both hugged each other and parted their ways.

Tae - "Ms. Choi let's go to my house. Its already late. I dont think it will be safe for us to return back Seoul now. " He said suggesting.

Yn nodded her head.

They both reached his parents house.
Taehyung had already informed his parents that he will be coming to his house.
Taehyung ringed the doorbell.
The door opened revealing her mother.

Tae 's mom - "Oh son you came. Come inside.

You both went into the house.

Tae 's dad - " Son its been a long time."
He said hugging his son.

Tae - "Yeah dad. "

After that they both sat in the living room.

Tae - "Mom

Tae - "Mom ...Dad meet Ms. Choi Yn my secretary. "

You bowed at them.

Tae 's dad - "I think i have seen her somewhere. "