An old friend.

Pov : In Taehyung's office

A/n - After yesterday's incident you were kind of traumatized for a day

A/n - After yesterday's incident you were kind of traumatized for a day. You can't think of anything rather than Mr. Cheon 's Words. But to keep your thoughts away from it you think it will be good to keep yourself busy.

You were sranding near his chair having an ipad in your hands and he was busy in checking files. When he lift his head towards you he saw you were lost in your thoughts.

Tae - "Ms. Choi are you okay ? " He asked in a concerned tone .

Yn - "Yea - yeah ! Yes sir i am fine. what will happen to me ? You said being nervous.

Tae - "Ms.Choi i had already told you not to think about that idiot... It will only affect your thoughts. " He said while looking into your eyes.

You just nodded your head not knowing what to say.

Tae - "Details? " He asked.

Yn - " Yes sir. I have to give you a news that I have found a good company with whom we can colaborate the company has good turnover and it is ranked as a most successful bussiness in Busan. " You said showing him the ipad.

Tae - "Busan? " He asked .

Yn - "Yes sir actually the Comapny is in Busan and to have a meeting we have to visit Busan. "

Tae - " Ok then let's give a try. What is the name btw?

Yn - "The Comapny's name is Jeon Corporation. And the ceo is Jeon Jungkook. "

Tae - "Jeon Jungkook ? ...I think i have heard this name.....Do you have his images or something??? " He asked desperately.

Yn - "Yes sir it is in the company's profile. " You searched his image in your ipad and showed to him.

Yn - "Here ".

Tae - "Oh yes now i remember he was one of my friend in high school

Tae - "Oh yes now i remember he was one of my friend in high school. Woah! I can't believe he become a ceo."

He looked at you who was standing there being confused.

Tae - " Ms.Choi don't put pressure on your brain. I know what are you thinking. Well let me explain you. "

Yn -"Yes sir please i am hella confused." You said making a little pout.

Tae laughed slightly.

Yn - "Woah! Mr. Kim you know how to laugh. " You said teasingly.

Again Taehyung made his usual poker face.

Tae - "No ! Who said i am laughing ?.
Do you want to hear about him or not otherwise i am going. "

Yn - "Oh no no no please continue. "

Tae - " So jungkook, me and jimin were friends in high school. We all lived in Busan together. But after high school my parents and jimin's parents want us to join Seoul university for our further studies , but jungkook wanted to stay there in Busan and continue his studies. After completing our high school we got seperated from Jungkook and we had lost all connections from him"...
"But after so many years i will meet him again. " He said in happiness.

Yn -" Woah! That was amusing. Well it's good you can meet him again. I am happy for you both. " You said with a big smile.

Tae - "Yeah. So Ms. Choi don't waste a second.. Make a deal with him right now. And arrange a meeting today. "

Yn -"I knew you will say to arrange a meeting with him because it is a good company. That's why i already had a conversation with her secretary. She said we can meet him in xxx cafe at 3 pm. "

Tae -" As expected from my secretary. You never disappoints me. And in future also i hope you wont. "

Yn -"yes sir i won't. " You said smiling.

Tae - "Ok then arrange my car we will leave for Busan now".

Yn - "Ok sir"
After that you left from there.

A/n - After sometime You both got into the car and left for Busan. Its been 2 hours since Taehyung was driving.
You both were sitting quitely while Taehyung thought to break the silence.

Tae - " Ms. Choi are you hungry ?"

Yn - " Yeah no - not actually. "
But your tummy betrayed you. It started growling. You put your hands on your stomach and whispered to your tummy... "Shut up! Don't make me embarrassed ."

Tae laughed slightly.

Tae - "Its ok Ms. Choi no problem. I will stop the car at Subway. "

Yn - "Ye - yeah sir". She said being embarassed.

To be continued.......