The Savior

Yn pov : I was walking down the streets with some drinks in my hand. I was in the deep thought thinking about Taehyung how i betrayed him,  betrayed his trust, betrayed his love for me... I was enjoyed each and every moment with him.

When he proposed me that day i was very overwhelmed by his gestures, his undefined love for me.

His small gestures for which i fell for him. But now everything gone in vain. I broke his trust.

A/n - You were walking with your thoughts clouded in your head without noticing that someone was following you from behind.

You were unaware of the fact that someone was continuously keeping his eyes on you. You were caught off guard when someone came from behind and put a scented handkerchief on your nose.

You struggled to free yourself but all went in vain. You were becaming unconscious from that strong scent.

In no minute your body felt weak and you lost your sense.

In the mansion's bedroom.

Yn pov : When i woke up i found myself in a room , it seemed to be familiar

Yn pov : When i woke up i found myself in a room , it seemed to be familiar. You saw your hands and feet were tied by the ropes from the end of the bed. Your head was aching due to that scent. Your eyes were hardly open.

Yn - " How did i came here ? " You asked yourself in confusion.

Then suddenly realisation hit you.
" Fuck ! He took me here..."  You groaned in anger.

Yn -" How can you be so careless yn? "
You were blaming yourself for not paying attention around you.

Then suddenly a man came inside the room.

Lucifer - " Hi sweetheart ! You gained your sense

Lucifer - " Hi sweetheart ! You gained your sense. " He said entering the room.

Yn - "Leave me you fucker! " You yelled.

Lucifer - " Ha ha ha sweetheart how can you call me a fucker... I didn't fucked you yet. " He said smirking.

Yn - " Open my hands once then i will show... You bastard. "  You said struggling.

Lucifer - " Oh! If i have to do that do you think i would brought you here like this.. No right ? ....I know if i will untie you you will surely gonna punch me hard on my pretty face. ".

Yn - " For sure ".

Lucifer - " Ha ha i knew it... I know you very well sweetheart. After all i trained you. "
" Ok now enough with these talks lets come to the point. I heard your boyfriend has been discharged from the hospital.. "

" He had done some good deeds that's why he didn't died that day... Oh i forgot you came there to save him".

Yn - " Yes i saved him... And i will  save him from you. "

Lucifer -" How ? First you have to save yourself from me. "

He went towards you and sat in front of you on the bed. His face was closer to yours.

Lucifer - " How can you let him fuck you that night ? Huh ? "

Yn - " Because i loved him and he loved me too. He doesn't have lustful desires likewise yours. "

Lucifer - " Yes you are right. I have those fucking desires towards you... And i am gonna fulfil those desires now and here. "

Yn - " Dont you dare to touch me. " You said giving him warning.

Lucifer - " Why ? Don't you like my touch ? But you liked his touch ? Tch thats unfair with me. " He said roaming his hands on your face.

You shifted your face another side being disgusted by his touch.

Lucifer - " Come on be a good girl and pleasure me sweetheart .. "
" Because i am dying to fuck you right now in this room. I want you inside me,  under me, above me, and anything you like. " He said laughing.

He came between your legs trapping you by his legs.

Yn - " Fuck off ! "

Lucifer - " Dont mind if i do !"

He interwined his hands with yours forcefully. Then he started kissing you and sucking your neck forcefully.

Lucifer - " Today i am gonna mark you as mine. "

He was sucking your skin like a hungry beast. Then he made his way down towards your clevage licking it slowly.

Your eyes left a tear. You were struggling to get out from his grip.

Lucifer - " Dont try hard sweetheart... Let me taste you from head to toe. "

He trailed down his tongue towards your belly.

Lucifer - " Yn you are so fucking hot. I cant control myself now. "

He sucked your thighs roughly and marked it with his teeth. He slowly slided his hands towards down and inserted his two fingers and started rubbing it. You arched your back in an unwanted pleasure.

You growled in frustration.

Lucifer - " Fuck you are so tight. I am dying to put my hard thing in that yours sweet pussy. Remember sweetheart that your disobedience brings you pain. "

You were sobbing continuously.

Yn - " Asshole. "

Lucifer - " Are you enjoying it yn.. I think you are overwhelmed with pleasure  dont you ?"
" Try again telling me to fuck off."
" Hmm.... Should i insert  the third finger too..."  With that he shoved another finger.. " Here we go".

He was doing his work then suddenly a knock on the door disturbed him.

Lucifer -"  Zen is it you ?  " He shouted from inisde.

Zen (his bodyguard) - "Yes boss. "

Lucifer - " Speak. "

Zen - " Boss Mia is here. "

Lucifer - " Oh mia ! Tell her to leave from here....I got my replacement. " He ordered.

Then he again shifted his eyes towards you.

Lucifer - " Where were we sweetheart ? Oh yes your pussy..btw its very creamy... I guess how would it taste  ? " He said innocently.

Yn -  " Leave me. "

He was about to undress you , but again he heard a knock on the door. He yelled in frustration.

Lucifer - " Zen dont disturb me. "
He shouted.

But to his surprise no one answered from the other side. Instead there was an another knock.

Lucifer - " Zen speak. "

Still there was no response. He got up in frustration and went towards the door.

When he opened the door he received a hard punch on his so called pretty face.

He fell backwards harshly on the floor.

The person entered the room by moving Lucifer by his leg.

You got relief by seeing the person in front of you.

Yn - " Jungkook. "