Those little steps.

"I am emotionally attached to rain. It destroys me mentally. "

Tae - " Miss Choi

Tae - " Miss Choi. We have to attend a business party today. "

Yn - " Today ? Of ? "

Tae - " Of Mr. Lucifer. He had organised a business party to celebrate our partnership. "

Yn - " Oh ok. "

Tae - " Be ready at 7. I will pick you up from your apartment. "

Yn - " Ok sir ".

With that you both spent your day with usual office works.

A/n - You were busy working on some files , you heard a knock on your desk. You raised your head to see the owner.

Yn - "Oh Soobin !... do you want to say something ? "

Soobin - "Yeah I love you. " He said smiling brightly.

Yn - "Soobin not again. Tell me what do you want, i am very busy right now. " You said while focusing on laptop.

Soobin - "Agh! Yn can't you see my immense love for you or you don't want to see it. " He said keeping his hands on his cheeks and forming a pout.

Yn - " I am not interested in these things. " You scrunched your nose.

Soobin - "Until when ?"

Yn - "I don't know. "

Soobin - " Really you are very hard to convince. But i will try till my last breath. " He said showing his dramatic expressions.

Yn - " Yeah do what you want. "

Soobin - " Leave it. I came here to deliver your parcel. "

Yn - " Parcel ? I didn't ordered anything. " You said being confused.

Soobin - " This parcel is sent by Mr. Kim....He asked you to wear this in today's party. " He said by placing the parcel on your desk.

Yn - " Ok thank you. " You said taking the parcel.

With that he went from there.
A/n - So Soobin and yn are colleagues cum friends. He always flirts with her.
But she doesn't even give a hint to him.
(poor Soobin)

You took that parcel and opened it. You saw a beautiful, elegant and eye-catching red gown.