Time to get ready.

A/n - Everyone was having their breakfast on the dining table peacefully until yn's phone ringed gaining everyone's attention.

Yn - " I will check it.. Please continue with your breakfast. "
You stood up from the place and went a far away from them.

On call

Yn - " Yeah Soobin what happened ? "

Soobin - " Yn i think we should get ready for what is coming. "

Yn - " Yeah you are right. Get the things ready i will be there. "

Soobin - " Ok "

With that you hunged up the call and went towards them.

Tae - " Did something happened ? "

Yn - " Nothing much.. "
You said smiling.

Jk - " Yn since we know you are a mafia you don't need to hide things from us.... We can help you too... "

Jimin - " Yes he is right... We also spent hours in gym... " He said patting on his biceps.

You chuckled at his actions.

Yn - " Sure".

Tae - " Btw who was on the call ?"

Yn - " Soobin.....I think its right time to finish the things as soon as possible. " You said munching on the food.

Tae - " What do you mean ? "

Yn - " Lets talk about it after breakfast."

Jimin, jk ,Tae - "Ok "

Time skip after breakfast.

In the living room.

A/n - Yn, Taehyung , Jimin, Jk and Mr

A/n - Yn, Taehyung , Jimin, Jk and Mr. Kim were all sitting in the living room having discussion over an important mission.

Yn - " So this is the plan.....Well i still don't want any of you get involved in it... I can't risk your lives because of me.. "

Tae - " And do you think i can risk your life ?"

Yn - " Still... "

Taehyung holded your hand in his hands tightly and looked in your eyes and said..

Tae - "Listen yn i have lost you once now i can't let it happen at any cost... I can't live without you... You know that very well right? ... What if something happens to you how can i live ? "

He said cupping your cheek with his one hand.

You both came back to your senses when Jimin interrupted you.

Jimin - " Ahmmmm.....I think we are here too... And your dad tooo... "

You hurriedly free your hands from him and sat straightening your posture.
He did the same too.