04 - Friendzone

"Dialog"

{Scroll}

[Yang Xiao Long]

KNOCK-KNOCK

Out of nowhere, someone started pounding on the door at 6:30 in the morning.

KNOCK-KNOCK

There's no way in hell I'm getting out of bed to deal with this psycho who wakes up so early just to annoy others.

KNOCK-KNOCK

"Fuck-off! Can someone please answer the door?"

Ruby was fast asleep, I swear this girl damaged her hearing from all the training at the shooting range. Blake was all covered up, probably reading some porn novel, and Weiss' bed was empty; maybe she was in the bathroom?

KNOCK-KNOCK

"I'M COMING, DAMN IT!" My shout made the person outside stop pounding on our door.

I look at myself in the mirror, all disheveled, wearing a "Dust Storm" t-shirt, the best rock band in all Remnant.

The shirt was long enough to cover my parts and then some, but I probably should put on some shorts.

SCREW IT!

I'm not going to make an effort to look presentable for a lunatic who disturbs others before seven.

"Good morning," a cheerful voice said as soon as I opened the door.

It's too early for a normal person to be this happy, and I'm not at all surprised to see that the abnormal one is none other than Jaune Arc, the man Ruby stamped with her twat.

The guy carries some brown bags with him, and next to him is Pyrrha, the cereal girl, looking like she had sand in her panties. I didn't respond to his greeting and decided to stare at him in silence.

"Sorry for waking you up so early." Well, at least he knows he messed up. "But I went to buy breakfast for my team, you know, to celebrate the first day of school."

So, you bought food for your team, and now you're here to show off in front of us? Jaune Arc, you're a dead man.

"And I got something for you guys too." He handed me one of the bags, which caught me a little off guard.

You're not a dead man anymore, Jaune, but you'll still pay for waking me up so early.

"I got bagels, cookies, sandwiches, and 4 coffees."

"You said coffee?" I asked, now 100% awake.

He blinked in surprise but gave me a smile as he pulled something from the bag he'd given me.

It was a 700 ml travel cup.

"Yes, it's 'Mean Black Coffee'. That watery stuff they serve for free in the cafeteria doesn't help at all to stay awake."

Your punishment is canceled, Jaune. In fact, you've just become my favorite person at Beacon. This is almost too good to be true. I took a sip of the miraculous liquid from the Gods. As the hot coffee goes down my throat, I finally realize something weird.

This is too good to be true. Why did he do this?

"Thanks for the coffee, cherry boy."

"You're welcome," Jaune replied, unfazed.

Huuum... someone here is more confident than they appear. But where does all this confidence come from? Is he not a virgin? Does he have a big dick?

Unlike Jaune, Pyrrha was blushing and covering her mouth with her left hand.