19 - Sibling fight

<Avip:Warning, I'm not used to writing action scenes, so it was quite difficult for me to write this chapter.>

"Dialogue"

{Scroll}

[Original point of view]

"It's time to pay for your crimes... little brother."

"Noir Arc." I mumble aloud the name of my attacker. "Can you tell me why this is necessary?" I ask, pointing at the chain on my leg.

The chain on my leg pulls me through the street, getting me closer to my older sister.

I try to get up, but a boot pressed down on my chest, forcing me back to the ground.

Looking up I behold my aggressor, a blonde with short hair, cold and cruel blue eyes, and her imposing 1.95 meters (6'4" in American), 9 centimeters (3.5 inches) taller than me.

[Image]

Not that I was envious of my older sister, the successful and respected veteran Huntress dressed in black steel plate armor with golden details, wielding a sword in each hand held by chains on the handle making her look like a Death Knight armed w...

Not that I was envious of my older sister, the successful and respected veteran Huntress dressed in black steel plate armor with golden details, wielding a sword in each hand held by chains on the handle making her look like a Death Knight armed with Kratos' Blades of Chaos.

...

Okay... maybe I was a little jealous of her.

A lump formed in my throat and my stomach begins to churn. She didn't step on me with force, but from the contact I was already at the mercy of her powerful Semblance.

"Go home and leave me alone." I growl at her, trying to hide my anxiety. "I'm a Huntsman in training at Beacon Academy now."

Noir looks at me with a raised eyebrow, doubting my statement.

"Here." I lift my scroll, displaying my student ID.

"I'm impressed." She says in a genuine tone.

I give a smile at the first compliment I received from my older sister in this world, I even regretted all the insults I shouted at her before fleeing the Arcs' house

.

"It's truly incredible, how much the quality of Beacon's applicants has fallen to the point of accepting a weakling like you."

...

"Mega bitch, gaping asshole, blond cow, uber cunt, dyke bimbo, syphilitic dick sucker, communist-."

"Enough! I don't know what a communist is, but that is irrelevant." Noir says, cutting off my list of insults directed at her. "I will be escorting you home, where you will receive the necessary medical care."

Care? Is she insinuating that I'm sick?

Not knowing how to respond, I opted for my modus operandi.

"Fuck you!" Offense and swearing.