11 - An idiot

"Dialogue"

{Scroll}

[Weiss Schnee]

As I went to a new VIP room, Jaune headed to the staff restroom to freshen up and change his clothes.

Jaune tried to explain what had happened in the room, but the manager cut him off, saying he didn't need to justify himself because customer privacy was their priority. This attitude was both a relief and concerning. After all, what kind of business was conducted in this place?

"I'm here! I'll score a penalty." Speaking of concerning behavior...

Arc's mocking voice announced his presence before he even finished opening the door.

"Let's talk about the extra Dust that you —." I was cut off in the middle of my sentence by the sight that graced my eyes.

Jaune only needed to change his dirty T-shirt, so it shouldn't have surprised me to see the apprentice Huntsman wearing different clothes.

What surprised me was Jaune's physique.

The sight left me speechless. The tight white button-up shirt seemed tailor-made to accentuate every contour of his muscles. Every time he moved, the fabric of the shirt struggled to contain the strength beneath, and I couldn't help but imagine what it would be like to touch him, to feel the firmness of his skin against mine.

"I apologize for the barfing, but at least our meeting can't get any worse, right?"

"Right..." I replied automatically, not registering what he had said to me.

He sat in front of me and began talking and smiling at me, and I found myself missing details of the conversation because my thoughts were entirely focused on him. The way his sleeves stretched over his defined arms was almost hypnotic, and I found myself wishing that I were responsible for making those buttons give way, releasing all that contained tension.

On the day of initiation, I had talked to him, and at the time, he could barely fill out a size small tank top. Now he seemed to be bursting out of a size large formal shirt.

"What happened to you?" Unable to control myself, I asked right away.

"Huh?" Arc replied, not understanding me. "I went to take a shower, and they gave me this shirt for an extra 5,000 Lien on our bill... what a rip-off."

"No, you fool." I exclaimed, frustrated with the boy. "How did you get so..." Embarrassed to say it, I just pointed at his biceps.

Jaune looked at his arm, not understanding what I was referring to, and it took him almost a minute to grasp my question.

"How did I get so ripped?" He replied, nodding his head in agreement. "Port's been training me."

Wow! I thought he was just getting extra lessons from Professor Port, but surviving the Crazy Forger seemed to bring quick results.

If he's like this after one week, imagine what he'll be like after one month or even a year...

"So, can you please give me more Dust?"

"Um... yes, of course." I picked up four more Grade 4 Green Dust vials.

With a greedy smile on his face, Jaune reached out to grab the vials.

"If what you're going to do for me surprises me," I said, pulling my hand away, "and if you promise not to vomit."

Jaune scowled at my proposal but nodded in agreement to my terms.