07 - Mad Forger

"Dialogue"

{Scroll}

would train with a personal trainer specialized in Aura users. I thought it would be a hunter with a background in physical education or even medicine.

"Ha-ha! Fresh air, open space, trees, and occasional Grimms popping up to make the training more interesting." The voice belonged to my personal trainer. "I'll never understand these youngsters who prefer training in safe and boring gyms."

Port... my personal trainer was the annoying, chubby, short, old, and possibly senile... Professor Peter Port.

Perplexed, I re-read the message Glynda sent me at 6 A.M.

{Golden Milf:

Mr. Jaune Arc,

I trust this text finds you well. I am writing to formally inform you about the upcoming personal training session arranged for you.

As you are aware, the initiation site at the cliff holds significance in your training journey. I would like to inform you that your designated personal trainer is already prepared and waiting for you at the aforementioned location.

The purpose of this training session is to further enhance your skills and abilities, ensuring your progress as a student of Beacon Academy.

Your commitment to this training is commendable, and I believe it will contribute significantly to your growth and development.

Should you have any inquiries or require further clarification regarding this training session, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly.

Your dedication to your studies and training is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

I look forward to witnessing your continued growth and success as a student of Beacon Academy.

Sincerely,

Glynda Goodwitch}

Why so formal? And there was no mistake, Port is indeed my trainer.

He was waiting for me alone with no equipment except for two coolers... and why is he shirtless?

"No words, my young man? Ha-ha! It's to be expected, not everyone gets the chance to train with a living legend like me," commented the shirtless professor.

Despite being old and having a prominent belly, the professor had large, thick, muscular arms, matching his well-defined chest. He looked like Izumi Curtis's husband, but you know... old. How does he hide all that muscle under his uniform?

"How long are we going to train?"

"No need to worry about time, we have the whole day just to focus on sculpting our bodies," the professor replied, flexing his biceps.

Who is this old man showing off to?

"But what about my grades? I have a class with Doctor Oobleck in 2 hours."

"Calm down, my young man, I've thought of everything. I wrote a note for Professor Ozpin to excuse you from Bart's class."

Oh, crap!

"You'll just have to write a 50-page essay on a historical event or something of the sort."

OH, CRAP!

"Glynda informed me that you have zero training, is that true?"

In response, I lowered my face and avoided the professor's gaze.

"Don't worry, young man. After 1 day of training, you'll feel like a new man, a better man."

I've never been motivated and insulted at the same time. This guy must be a motivational coach.