5💀

Jimin quickly bends over to uncover somewhat seems like a small body

Jimin quickly bends over to uncover somewhat seems like a small body. He gasp in fright seeing the small yet familiar child in view, she was indeed broken. Her face was pale as a ghost, her eyes beaten to the point where she had bluish purple marks and her small lips slightly scratch or as if she had been biting on it to diminish the pain that she was receiving.

"Oh my god.. I know you..'' he quietly says, clear white particles where forming under his eyes, as he knew exactly who she was. It was his niece..the twin of Ailee.

Jimin carried the youngster in his arms as he kicks the door open. He then immediately places her on the couch as he dashes upstairs running towards his older brothers room .. Jin and NamJoon. He banged on the door calling out there names till the two of them opens the door in unison.

"What the fuck Jimin ..its early..'' Namjoon yawns, as he scratches the back of his head.

"Hyung listen..'' Jimin says.

"Jimin this better be good... I haven't had any sleep because of my studies..'' Jin scolded. He was already grabbing his doctors jacket adding also a small yawn.

"Hyung..L-Lea is downstairs.." in a whisper, but loud enough for the both of them to hear. He had to keep his voice to a minimum due to the fact that Jungkook might hear.. and even if its soft ..that boy can hear miles away.

The two older boys simply lied at each other and made a small chuckle. They seem to think its one of his pranks again along with teahyung, but the look on the youngest was rather more serious than a laughter.

"She needs medical attention .. she's been hurt pretty badly and I don't really know who did it because she just showed up on our doorstep." He simplified

"What do you mean she just showed up on the doorstep?" Namjoon said

"Let's go check on her if she's that brutally beaten up" says Jin and the three of them quietly yet quickly walks downstairs trying not to make any noise realizing that Jungkook could wake up any moment now.

Making their way downstairs the two oldest were shocked to see the little girl wrapped up in covers and seeing her in such a bad sight. Jin moves towards her carrying the little girl ..trying to see if that is Jungkook real daughter. Because apparently many women has come over portraying as Lynn and feeding Jungkook lies that they have a daughter together..and it simply was just a scheme to marry the young man and own some of his properties. Jungkook however was no fool and knew what his lover and children looked like.

"Well I gotta take her to my hospital before Jungkook finds out.." says Jin

"He cannot go near her yet till she is in good shape.'' Namjoon added.

But as soon as the three was about to turn around Jungkook was already woken up ..the three men looked up and in sight was the king of the house. Jeon Jungkook. And he was not pleased as to what he is seeing.

"Jungkook..I'm s-sorry man..I really don't know who did this to her" Jimin sighs.

The youngest took a deep sigh his fist was already balled up and they all knew he was angry ..no..he was pissed. Not pissed that none knew about this .. but furious that someone did this to his daughter. Jin looked up at him and as the eldest brother he made eye contact towards Jungkook signaling him that he shouldn't go near Lea for awhile.

Jungkook only nods trying his hardiest not to step any further down. "She'll be fine Jungkook ..she's a strong girl and whoever did this to her she'll let us know." Jin says as he finally walks away with the girl in his arms.

Jungkook didn't utter any words, instead he only glared at the ground in hatred, contemplating on the things he'll do to the person who's done the unthinkable crime. In his world if you ever dare touch a single strand of hair to his children's the person will be in great danger.

"I want her fixed..I also want that security camera fixed as well!" He yelled

JImin nodded walking away with a heavy sigh. Jimin made his way to his room and next door to him his other brother teahyuung has finally woken up from his slumber. Jimin scoffed seeing him drained from last nights party. Jimin looked at him and nudged to his left shoulder, teahyung got the idea and moved away. He stopped in his tracks seeing Jungkook looking flustered, his hands shaking and simply just standing there completely still. Teahyung approached the youngster and tapped his shoulder making Jungkook flinched.

Teahyung leaned over, closing in on the gap..his hot breath tickled Jungkook ear. "Whatever happened today ..let it go..just focus on finding Lynn and the kids.''

Jungkook scoffs pushing Teahyung a bit and there eyes meet each other. "Your the one to talk ..shouldn't you be trying to find your kid as well..the one you impregnated on my girl..''

Teahyung tilts his head with a smirk, both hands now up to his waist glaring at the youngster.

"Let's not forget you were okay with us banging her.. and I did once loved that girl ..but I'm sorry I was a teen back then, my hormones where out of control I just couldn't help myself and indulge in such a beauty" he chuckles.

"I may have impregnated on Lynn ..but that doesn't mean she's mine to keep. She isn't the one for me.. I just thought she was ..and I was wrong.."

"Hyung that little girl has your dna! Half of you and half of her! It's fucked up that she has my kids and yours at the same time!"

Teahyung demeanor changed, his eyes now filled with sadness and a hint of guilt.
"Well don't worry too much ..I've perfected a potion to make that girl have areums dna ..she wont have Lynns dna anymore ..however she'll still remember Lynn being her mom and that I cannot change." He simply says pushing off the youngsters shoulder as he hums quietly.

_______
A week has passed and Jungkook would come every morning to check up on Lea form time to time, lea was however shy around her father and didn't really know what to say, but Jungkook managed to make her feel comfortable around him. And couple weeks later the young child began to learn new things from her father, she had even told her about Ailee and how she was in Thailand. However Lea has never spoken to her father about her mother being a princess, in a way she wanted him to figure it out himself.

She was in a trance not really thinking much, her father flicked her forehead causing her to flinch in responds.

"Lea what's wrong?" Jungkook asked worriedly

She was quiet for a second till she had looked up at him with sorrow in her eyes. "I want my sisters back.." she demanded and that was it..Jungkook quickly gathered his men to find Ailee and Kira in Thailand.

A month came by, Lea, Ailee and Kira were reunited. They made a deal to not tell Jungkook about their mother being a princess which they have agreed. It was something that can do since she took care of them, then again she is their mother.
----------
••CUTT~