Ch.45💀

The closer Yoongi got the closer V walked backwards hitting his back against the wall, he then glanced at the opened door thinking the right moment to make a move, when Yoongi was about to attack, V bolted out pushing Yoongi away causing him to fall back.

V sprinted down the stairs and into the library pushing the double door and locking it from the inside. Jimin and J-hope looked at him with confusion "Guys ..we might have a huge problem" V says panting hard bending down on his knees while catching his breath.

"Why what's wrong?" J-hope ask but then a huge banging made the boys silent "It's Yoongi, he's not himself ..we have to get out of here and warn the rest" says V.

"What's wrong with him?" J-hope ask. "I don't know, I think his in some type of spell from that demon" he says still panting hard. The two boys looked at each other in utter shock, Yoongi is strong and dangerous stopping will be very hard and difficult to do, they needed a bullet proof plan to stop both of them from killing the entire family and themselves.

They stayed in the middle of the room watching the door as it banged repeatedly for more than five minutes. The boys kept a glancing at each other waiting for it to stop so they could make a run for it when the cost was clear.

"Jimin Hyung did you text the others?" Ask V. Jimin search for his phone till he cursed under his breath he knew he didn't have his phone with him since his was in his room. J-hope also curse because his was down in his lab and V didn't have his either since he dropped it when he was running away from Yoongi.

The banging still kept going hard the three looked at each other for some type of ideas to getting out. "Okay here's the plan, one of you checked to see if he's gone and then when the cost is clear signal me so I can go retrieve my phone" says V. The two hyungs nodded there heads in agreement, the three were ready to do their jobs.

When the banging stopped they waited for a good two min till Jimin slowly peeped through the door, when no one was in sight Jimin made a V sign signaling V to move, he nodded his head and charged at the door. He ran up the stairs to Yoongi's room and finally found his phone that was under the wooden desk, he picked it up quickly till he felt a stinging sensation in the back of his neck, everything was beginning to be blurry the only image he could distinguish was a piercing red eyes looking right at him and soon he collapsed from the floor.

Minutes pass and V was no where to be seen "Let's go find him, Yoongi is probably somewhere right now" J-hope whispered to Jimin. They both nodded as they went up the stairs quietly hoping that Yoongi wouldn't find them easily.

The more the got up the more they felt uneasy, the surrounding just screamed to make them go back, but they were brave enough to go farther and farther into the depths of the dark hallways.

"Hi boys ..looking for us?" The two of them turned back only to be shock to have encounter the demon, and Yoongi was so out of it there was no way in saving him unless they kill the demon. Without any warning Yoongi shot their necks with a needles with sleeping potion, they won't be able to wake up for the next two hours or so.

____

Yoongi and Kayla dragged the three bodies all the way to a corn field where a giant pit had been dug up.

"Throw them in there" she commanded Yoongi.

He nodded at her throwing them in the pit which made them wake up from there slumber. The three grunted and moan in pain at the sudden sting from their necks awhile ago.

When everything was back to their senses the three slowly turned around sitting on their butts eyeing the two.

They couldn't seem to get out since they were all tied up from the back and no one to save them they realize this could be the end of saving the two and themselves.

"Let us go!" Jimin growled at the demon. She only laugh with joy seeing how flustered they were.

"No can do" she replied back holding hands with Yoongi.

"Yoongi c'mon snap out of it! Please don't do this!" V shouted. But no matter how much they tried persuading the two of them they wouldn't give in.

"Yoongi Hyung ! Please come back to us, your not like her she's evil and your not! She's just using you and you have a beautiful wife and a daughter! Don't you want to see them again with a smile across there faces knowing that your alive and well! Kayla is a bitch and you know that !" V shouted one last time in hopes he can trigger Yoongi's mind.

"SHUT UP! YOONGI IS MY HUSBAND NOT THAT STUPID SLUT! HE IS MINE AND ONLY MINE!" She shrieked, she was angry to hear that about Yoongi. She really had no clue he was already married and now that she found out she won't make things easier for them.

"KAYLA YOUR GOING TO FUCKING HELL YOU DUMB BITCH!" Jimin retorted back. V stared at Yoongi watching him closely, he was beginning to flutter his eyelashes quickly, shaking his head slightly without letting Kayla glanced at him.

"Yoongi... Kill them ...KILL THEM NOW" she shouted.

Yoongi picked up the gun he was holding as he aimed it at J-hope. "Hyung ...Don't do this ...hyung!" He cried out begging him to not shoot. "KILL HIM ! KILL HIM NOW!" Kayla shouted.

"HYUNG DONT ! HYUNG!" The three shouted at him. Then Yoongi pulled the trigger causing one of them to scream in pain and one of them was shot. "OMG HYUNG WHY DID YOU SHOOT?!" V cried out in agony.

___________
**CUTT~~
Hello JELLYBUNNIES ~~ I'm sorry for not updating for like three days ago because I was busy updating my other stories which I hope you all can check it out when you have time they will be my last fanfic of this yr. ^^ so this story will be almost done soon and I don't want it to end hehehe~ but its a must. *pouty face* anyways thanks for always reading, vote & commenting :) hope to see you all in my other stories once again ^^ good luck with what your up to and be safe ~~~