Ch.37💀

JK ~~

We were now at Trenton Hospital a newly built institutions for the insane, Jin talked to the psychiatrist about the paper works, going through schedules and routine for her. As for me I stayed outside the door trailing behind Lynn as she wanders around the place, curiously observing people and their behavior, they watched her making eye contact with her fascinated at the sight of well being girl that's coming in there lunatic home, she seemed so relax but it won't last for long. The thought of Lynn living here for how long breaks my heart I wouldn't be able to see her everyday now, feel her warmth and keep her safe, she's basically going to live here without anyone by her side...alone which drives me crazy thinking that they will hurt her if she doesn't follow orders, strapping her in a bed unable to move her body. And then there's the electric chair.. which crosses my mind for quiet some time. I just hope she doesn't go overboard to make her sit in that torture device.

Stopping dead in her tracks as she turned around to face me, walking towards me taking my hands lacing it with her's which startled me a bit and not a single smile formed on her face.

She continued to walk ahead pulling me with her, walking from left to right and side ways turning in different direction as if walking in a maze not knowing where to go venturing in the building like some lost kids. "Where are we going?" I ask a bit worried that they'll think we're escaping this place "Anywhere... we're going on an adventure" she says not looking back at me, since when did she take control? Usually I'm the one who took control of everything, now I feel like I'm some kind of innocent kid that cares about the law and shit.

I pulled her back as her back hit my chest, she turned around with a furrowed brows "Why? What's wrong?" she says tilting her head "Lynn, why are you being like this, you realize you'll be living here starting today" I said slowly placing my hand on her cheek. "You ask so many questions, I'm aware where I fucking am!" she heaved heavily ready to tear up.

"Fine I'll follow where ever you're going, because I'm fucking lost here" I said giving up in talking to her. She wiped her eyes from the tears that was forming as she weakly smiled at me pulling my hands again leading the way to wherever.

There wasn't much to see except the bland milky wall and few doors where the people have their own rooms, sometimes rooming with other crazies.

There was empty room on my right, holding on the knob wriggling it to open. I pulled her inside the spacious room where a small square window was installed, peeping out scanning the ground seeing nothing but dead forest trees, there were fences around the area in case of any of them escapes the building, they say that your not going to an institution, asylum or prison, you're being place in a hospital not a punishment home..lies..its punishment, it's not a hospital its way worse than that, it's a prison a torture hospital that's how I've always thought being placed in one before, treatment that doesn't necessarily even help us even tho were crazy were treated like some species from different realm experimented, they're so interested in finding what ticks us off. To them we are kind of like their entertainment, they seem to enjoy watching us in our own worlds writing things down on there notes like some kind of test.

Startled again when a pair of arms snaked around my stomach feeling her warmth soul pressed against my back, I can feel her shoulders start to bounce a little and I knew she was crying quietly.

I shifted my body to face her not leaving her arms around me, my hands snaked down to her waist lifting her up a bit. She looked up at me with damped tears her eyes twinkled brightly her light pink lips that was alluring me to kiss her.

I leaned down holding on her chin as I kissed her passionately, tilting our heads sideways as I bit on her lower lip gaining access in her mouth, it was heating up real quick hoisting her up her legs wrapping it around my waist as she laced her arms around my neck, deepening the kiss earning slight moans and whimpers from her lips. Pulling away from her lips as I guided my way down pecking her cheek bone then slowly trailing down to her jaw then landing on her neck sucking all over her bare skin, she was so sweet I needed more of her, her head turned back allowing me to deepen the kisses on her neck leaving purplish marks. Smirking at the evidence I've place on her as my tongue sunk down on her caller bone "Ahh~" was all the sounds that filled the room.

She gripped on my hair while I continued to devour her flesh. The doorknob started to rattle which made us jump a bit, the door open revealing Jin and the psychiatrists with there shocked expression, we fixed ourselves as we both approached them, the psychiatrist cleared her throat "You two shouldn't be wandering around in these area, it's dangerous" she beamed. I rolled my eyes at the lady who noticed it which made her a bit worried "Well it's time to go, Lynn she'll be explaining your routine and you'll be changing to something more comfortable" Jin said.

We all stepped out the door and into the hallway. I held onto her hand for as long as it can last but I didn't want to part from her, not now not ever, that panic in me starts to creep up and I knew I didn't want to leave her. Jin talked to the psychiatrist for awhile discussing some little things before I go, looking back at her as she was feeling nervous and scared. Tears were starting to form again as she panted hard holding her head shaking it, i hugged her tightly caressing her back telling her everything will be fine, but her tears already steaming down her cheeks she gripped my shirt shakingly.

"Lynn it's time to go" the psychiatrist said gesturing her to come, but she wouldn't she gripped on me tightly looking away from the psychiatrist direction.

"Hyung I d-don't think th-this is a good idea." I said holding on her shaking body, he only shook he's head as if there was nothing left to do. "HYUNG I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE HER!" I yelled with a lament cry. The psychiatrist snapped her fingers as two nurses came closer trying to pull her away while Jin pulled me back. We both held onto each other's hands trying not to let go.

"OPPAA! OPPA ! HELP ME!" She bawled out in tears, the nurse kept pulling her back "OPAA! PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME!" she cried kneeling down on the floor. "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HER!" I yelled at the nurses who were gripping on her arms they were a bit startled and scared at my words. My body boiled at them holding her harshly, I wanted to beat them up and I could care less if I got arrested.

"HYUNG LET ME GO! SHE NEEDS ME!" I screamed pushing him off me but he was stronger hugging me from the back "JUNG KOOK WE CANT WE HAVE TO GO NOW!" he shouted. Tears were falling down rapidly seeing her so vulnerable with no protection, "PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME!" her arm extended waiting for me to grab it but I couldn't because of Jin.

"Nurses take her away!" the psychiatrist demanded and the two nurses pulled her away as she cried out in agony screaming and wriggling from there grasp.

"L-LYNN!" I shouted. They turned right and only her screams echoed in the hallways. "LYNN!" I cried out covering my mouth as I slowly fell from the ground, I punched the ground repeatedly earning dripping blood from my fist. "FUCK FUCK FUCK!" I cussed, Jin held my shoulders caressing it "She'll get better soon don't worry" he says.

"No she won't, this place is a shelter of painted darkness, it slowly kills people's minds and it'll slowly eat her up as a whole" I said my tears were slowly subsiding, wiping it away as I stood up glaring at the hallway.

"What are you thinking?" he ask worriedly. Shifting my head giving him a grin "Yah~ you're freaking me out, stop smiling it's creepy" he says "You're thinking of something devious again aren't you?" he said pointing at me. "Jeon Jung Kook don't you dare try murdering anyone at this place" he warned.

"Me? I would never think of such a thing" I said smiling back at him.

"Don't worry Lynn I'll get you out" I said quietly walking away.

_____________
**CUTT~~
I was going to write it longer but my head hurts right now so I'll continue tomorrow as always ^^ so please leave comments vote and read :)

**SYNT JB**