Ch.16💀

V ~~

I stared at the gun for more than an hour thinking about what he said, honestly I'm not about to kill a girl that I still have feelings for, I just can't. I have to warn her or something if I don't that idiot will find her himself. I got off the couch immediately causing Areums grip to let go of my arm "Where are you going?" she ask worriedly. "I'll be back, take care of yourself..okay... please" I told her caressing her cheeks, she harshly shifted her gaze to something else realizing that she was crying.

"So ..just like that, your going to leave me like everyone else" she says whipping her tears. I instantly pulled her wrist embracing her into a hug, "I won't leave you like this, I'll be back for you .. in the meantime stay here with Taeil" looking above her head searching for him if he's around. Her head was low, I know she won't forgive me and I'm worried for her safety and Lynn's safety as well. I lift her chin up a bit whipping her remaining tears away as I leaned in kissing her passionately before leaving, she wrapped her arms around my neck deepening our kiss, pulling out slowly as she smiled warmly. "I'll wait for you" she says softly. I smiled back at her grabbing my keys, my bag and the gun. Glancing back as I waved back at her.

I got in my car starting the engine as I drove to her apartment.

_________( apartment )_______

I finally reached my destination pulling over on the side of the rode, when I reached her room I was hesitant on knocking on her door but I got the courage to do so.

*Knock *Knock ~ nothing... I then knocked I her door three to five times and finally the door open, when she saw me she was really shock that she slammed the door in my face. *Sigh ~ "LYNN! OPEN UP PLEASE!" I begged banging on her door "GO AWAY I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU!" She yelled through the door. I banged on her door over and over till people from the building came to see the what's the commotion about, and then finally she opened the door grabbed my shirt and pulled me in slamming the door behind me.

"WHAT!" She shouted in my ear. I scanned the room noticing that her kids are not around, "Where are your kids?" I ask calmly, she just glared at me "None of your business" she said putting some cups away.

"Lynn you have to leave the city" I said while she walks around the room busy tidying up the place, "No..I'm not going to listen to you"

"You have to! I'm doing this for your safety!" I shouted a bit. She stopped what she was doing and looked at me with anger in her eyes. "Why should I listen to you! You never called me when you got out of prison, you didn't come look for me and you had the guts to send me a piece of shitty paper saying you want a divorce! And now you want me to leave when I'm finally having peace with someone else, oh ~ not to mention you poisoned me to not remember Jung Kook " crying as she was heaving uncomfortably, trying to catch some breath, I picked up a water bottle from the table handing it to her as she snatched it from my hands gulping it down, she held onto the counter for balance.

When she finally felt a little better she slowly walked towards the couch slouching down. Her tears were streaming quickly looking up at me, I went to sit across from her waiting for her to speak.

"You have no idea how much I've waited for you, how much I've missed you and I prayed that you'd come back to me... but unfortunately, every thing you said was all a lie about staying forever. And I guess your happy now that your with someone else" she says dabbing her tears with napkins. "I'm sorry for everything, I didn't mean to hurt you like this" She stayed silent still waiting for an explanation. Well here goes nothing.

"Lynn.. I think I owe you an explanation..." Her head perked up biting her lower lip as she waits for anticipation.

"I poisoned you because I was sick and tired of how he treated you and no matter how much pain and suffering you endured you still love him! I wanted you to never feel anymore pain because it kills me that your always hurt because of him. As for the reason why I married Aruem is because 1) I actually do love her, and 2) if I didn't ...you wouldn't be able to marry Jungkook" I told her as I pointed to the ring on her finger.

"I love both of you, but I know now that no matter what happens to you, and no matter how hard I try to help you, you'll end up running towards him. I know now that I'm not the one for you, that's why I divorced you so you could be with someone you truly love" I told her as tears were now falling down.

She got up from the couch walking towards me, she gently pulled my head pulling me closer to her chest hearing her rapid heart beat. She started tangling my hair with her fingers sobbing as well. I bit my lower lip sniffing "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" I cried out, she hushed me to stop talking as I slowly wrapped my arms around her waist.

__________________
**CUTT ~~

I shall update the other half tomorrow, I would continue but I'm very tired 😴, tho I hope you enjoy this chappie ~ sorry for bad grammar lol but anyways please read, vote and comment ^^

**SYNT JB**