Ch.24💀

Above is Yoongi's niece Kira ^^ she looks like IU ....~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NJ ~~

I got a call from Yoongi saying that Lynn has been kidnapped. This situation is driving me crazy, what the hell do they want from her anyways.. It's not like she has anything to offer to them. Calling the others to meet me at the warehouse as we're about to save that girl life and Jung Kooks. I waited for the guys as they came one by one with theirs SUV and motorcycles.

"Hyung.. What's the big emergency" J-hope ask taking off he's biker helmet. "Long story short...Lynn's been kidnap" I deeply sigh worriedly. "Really? ... Where is she?" He ask shocked in disbelief.

"Wait wait! Where is Yoongi?" Jin ask wandering he's head around the warehouse. "He's uhm... In Japan, which is where Lynn has been taken" I said clearing my throat. They all looked dumbfounded not expecting me to say that. "I thought he hated her?" Ask Jimin furrowing he's brows in confusion. "Look i don't know what's going on between him and Lynn lately ever since he's sister has been raped he became a bit softer towards Lynn, good thing Kira is at a hip hop dance camp they would've taken her too" I told them.

"And where is V?" Jin ask furrowing he's brows crossing he's arms across he's chest. Sighing again because I don't want to talk about right now. "He's with Areum... you should know that by now" I said coldly walking to my car, they stood their for awhile till they got in their vehicles following me to the airport.

We headed to my private plane thinking of a way to find that clumsy girl.

"So what's the plan?" Jimin ask as he stuff some food in he's mouth. "It's really hard actually... I'm not even sure how to begin" Jin said flipping he's pen around with he's fingers.

"We should me smarter than Taeil ... right now he's ahead of us, he got Areum now Lynn who's next ..." J-hope said

"All I know is he wants to kill Jung Kook.. after that he'll come after us" I said gritting my teeth. I am not going to be some fucking slave to that ass hole.

___________________
YG ~~

I sat back down on the couch with Kira by my side till I turned around to talk to her. "Kira do you know how you were with those men?" I ask as she shoved giant marshmallows up her mouth.

*nyum nyum nyum* "Uhm... I was at dance class, and uhm.. my teacher said you were outside so I rushed out the door ..but then uhm..... instead of you this really cute looking oppa said he'll take me to you instead." She says continuing to eat her marshmallows. "Then what happened?" I ask curiously, she got up leaned on the top couch put her other hand on her hip as she stared at me straight in the eye.

"They took me to he's house and they beat me up... I was unconscious till they woke me up and soon I landed here in Japan" she says showing me her white fluffy substance in her mouth. "Bleeehhhhh" she says coming closer to me, even when she's all bruised up she still manage to put a smile on her face. "Eeeewww stop!" I said making a disgusted look shoving a pillow on her face. I got up ready to get something to eat till she pulled me back down.

Her face was serious this time and not a glimpse of pure joy filled her aura. "But ... Once we reach mommy she'll be in a pool of blood" she says as she grabbed the remote control flipping through channels. That is what I'm worried about, once we do reach her she wouldn't be alive by then, tho I hope we get there in time. I blame myself for this to happen if I didn't taken her here she wouldn't be in this situation.

The door bell ranged knowing that it was yeh guys. I opened the door revealing four of them, tired, worried, scared and lost of hope. "Hyung!" Jimin, j-hope and Nam Joon shouted and Jin simply waved with a smile. They hugged me but of course I wriggled out of their grasp.