Ch. 21💀

Above it the picture of Rissa she's half Thai hair British ^^ I don't really know what her age is but In this story she'll be 18.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JK ~~

It's been almost a week now and she still hasn't been visiting me lately at times like this I begin to worry about her even if she did cheated on me for V I'll accept her apology because that's how much I love that girl. I don't think I'll ever find someone like her in my life, but I'm willing to let her explain why she cheated on me in the first place.

The door unlocked as I whipped my head to see who it was and it was none other than the nurse, I sat up on my bed waiting for another torturous one hour therapy session with a bunch of lunatics such as myself. I couldn't stand going there every Monday, it was like waking up so early in morning for school but instead I'm going there to talk about my feelings and why I've done such cruel things to these people. It's always the same questions over and over never switching it up a bit, the dullness and weirdness in that room makes me more insane just by watching each of these lunatics pretend to be victims of their crimes saying they didn't do it or the demons made me. It was the same shit everyday and nothing interesting ever happens, only when if I hear rumors about a girl who had sex with the inmates just to pass time. Heck I'd really love to find out who that person is .. If it was true.

The nurse gestured me to follow her as I trailed behind. We walked three stairs down because instead of us going up an elevator they thought it be good exercise for the inmates. That is so bullshit in my opinion.

Then finally we reached the floor the room was audible from outside hearing the patients shriek in excitement for their next session, some of them wander around the room talking to each other as if their best friends, but some pretends that they're some sort of species from a different realm. When I entered the room it grew silent ever since the beginning of the session it has been like this since then, they find me intimidating and some how I like it that way, the way I make my presence known to these bunch of weirdos was almost a sense of pride. The way think of me as some kind of king to them made me feel like a powerful person, even tho the fact that I was younger then them made it more enjoyable to witness.

One of the patients name Baekhyun pulled out a chair for me gesturing me to sit down, smirking at this boy as I slightly bowed thanking him he then sat next to me while the others whispered to one another I pulled my legs up into a fold patiently waiting for the Therapist to come in "Yah ~ Maknae~ did you hear about this one nurse that had sex with a patient?" He ask in a whisper.

"You already told me that last time hyung" I said sighing crossing my arms on my chest. Baekhyun hyung always says the same thing to me, but I doubt a girl like that would want to fuck these crazy bastards. "I'm telling you again because it's true!" He says in a child tantrum kind of way. Well I haven't seen the girl if I did I'd like to ask her why would she sell her bodies with these people.

My thoughts were interrupted when the door finally opened revealing a man in he's 40ths buff but short, he looks like those guys in Sparta, everyone grew silent as they headed straight to their seats like musical chairs and an empty seat across from me which was he's seat. He sat down scanning us one by one then clapped he's hands once "Hello everyone my name is Kim Jong Kook and I'll be your therapist for the week since miss. Lee has caught a cold" he says he's voice wasn't deep but rather husky and a little bit high.

Once each of us have a brief introduction about who we are we began the hour and a half session.

_________(1 1/2 hour later ) ____
The session ended well tho it sucks that I'll be seeing him again. The door opened again revealing the nurse that took me here, I still haven't known her name because she's too scared to tell me, she's paranoid that I might hunt her down if I knew her name which is unlikely to happen. There was a girl behind her who I haven't seen around probably a newbie, her head sunk low as she fiddles with her fingers, she seemed not Korean mix to be persist, her hair was black wavy and long, lips bloody pink and white as a ghost, she had many tattoos around her arms which looks super cool, her head wanders around everywhere as she took quick glances at me.