Ch.34💀

JIN~~

As the hours goes by the house was empty and not a single soul lingered in the mansion, almost as if it was a haunted. The eerie feeling inside was nothing new we grew up here and had many wonderful yet taunting memories that all of us wish to forget. Everyone left to go have fun with there kids or either just alone time, I'm stuck here taking care of Lynn who I'm more worried about than the others, she hasn't come out of the room for awhile now, she hasn't even touched her food when I went to check up on her.

Something about her seemed different, maybe because of the horrible experience she had encountered or she just wants to be alone, either way that girl is making me feel more and more worried towards her. I bet when she stepped in this place she had no clue who she'd be dealing with, let alone who she fell in love with.

Walking upstairs to her room once again to check up on her. The room was dark and dim only a slight of light lingered in her room, she laid on her bed sleeping soundly only sounds of her heavy breathing echoed. When there was not much left to do I simply walked out of her room and into mine.

_____________________
JK ~~

Before I could slaughter her I need help in doing so, so I called Taehyung telling him where I am and to bring allot of equipments anything to kill him and he's slut girlfriend. She cornered herself near a broken down window where she covered herself with her arms crying for help.

Twenty minutes later Taehyung came in with a bag of machete, guns, razors, hammer and so on. "What took you so long?" nudging him on he's shoulder. "Traffic" he says. "So that's Taeil girlfriend?" he ask pointing at the woman in the corner, nodding at he's response we wasted no time in dealing with her.

Walking towards her pulling both her arms up harshly as she wriggled through our grasp shouting and screaming from the top of her lungs crying in agony. We tied her up and duck taped her mouth, I watched her as she squirmed on the ground muffling her words out. "I'll go get that bastard so he can watch her suffer" I told him, he stayed with the lady while I drove to he's apartment.

I finally reached the 7th floor turning left and right then stopped at room 68, looking around to see if anyone was witnessing anything when the cost was clear I banged on he's door. "Who is it?" He called out ... "Room service!" I shouted back in a deep voice. He opened the door eyes wide but before he could say anything else I pulled the trigger and shot him on he's foot, he yelled at the pain holding he's foot where blood was gushing out. He's facial expression turned ugly and vile hissing at the sight of me "Hey cousin long time no see" smiling at him, I then grabbed my gun and hit he's head which made him drop out cold.

I then pulled he's body down the elevator and through the parking isle dropping he's body in the trunk.

When we reached the building I had Taehyung help me pull he's body out dragging him on the floor tied up, we dragged his disgusting girlfriend in front of him crawling to him as she tried to wake him up, when he finally did he was confused to where he was everything was unfamiliar and all he could do was sit still.

"What the fuck is this you brat!?" he spat once he laid he's eyes on me. I sigh ~ taking out a lollipop from my pocket and sucking on it before I could do anything to him, I'll let him watch his beloved whore die first.

Nudging Taehyung to grab the lady while she weeped. "Wh-What are you going to do to her!" He yelled, at this moment I don't have time to explain to him what will happen, he'll just need to watch. Taehyung handed me a blazer, "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue" I told her, when she didn't do as she was told I grabbed her face slapping it opening her mouth for her as she stuck out her tongue, she gaged while she cried out some more "YOU BASTARD! DON'T TOUCH HER!" he yelled. "Hyung can you shut him up" I said without looking at him. He simply walked towards my cousin as he placed a duck tape on he's lips.

And without warning I slid her tongue out, which drove her mad she shakingly touched her lips only to feel blood dripping from her mouth while my cousin on the other hand muffled screams. This is torture to him and I'll give every bit of pain and suffering he has given me and Lynn, looking at her one last time before me and Taehyung dismembered her "Any last word noona?" Chuckling that she couldn't speak anymore "I guess not" shrugging as me and my hyung fist pumped. I turned around to glance at my cousin who is getting pretty fucked up by now, tears of pain leaving he's eyes at the sight of his girlfriend.

"Taeil... say goodbye to your girlfriend" I smirked.

I then straddled the lady while Taehyung handed me a machete, "This won't hurt a bit"I whispered at her. I then chopped off her legs which made her shriek so loud my ear drum ringed inside. He shook his body uncomfortably watching her in pain, chopping her second leg off, then her arms she was still breathing but not for long, her chest heaved rapidly tears of blood raining down on her cheeks as she slowly drifted off to hell, I then chopped off her head and body in different types of shapes, blood sparked on my shirt to my face. When I was done a pool of blood slowly drifting apart on the floor touching my cousins leg, he couldn't move or feel anything, I can feel he's skin shivering in fear, just the way it's supposed to be.

"Now that your girlfriend is in a beautiful place, it's your turn to join her" I grinned at the thought.

"Hyung would you mind handing me a shot gun? The Winchester over under 12 gauge" I told him busy picking stuff from my nails, he handed it to me as I walked closer to my cousin. I pulled out the necklace he took from me and my family "This doesn't belong to you, and I'm sure won't be no damn slave to you if you ever get your hands on it" slapping he's face over and over till his cheeks turned red and few scratch marks were formed.

"I should've been in charge of the family but they gave you everything that I was supposed to have!" he says tears still gushing out. "Your pathetic Taeil" I said. "Hyung please open his mouth".

"Wh-what are y-you doing!" He shouted while Taehyung grabbed he's lips opening he's mouth wide open, Taehyung stretched his mouth wider which made Taeil gagged couple of times. He's eyes were beginning to pop out of he's head at the sight of the gun shot aiming to he's mouth.

"Say cheese ...Taeil" I laugh, shoving the gun up he's mouth making Taehyung scatter away to the side. His body squirming like a fish and then I pulled the trigger ... *BANG* he's head exploded, he's slimy brains landed on us and so was one of he's eye balls.

"Eeww should I throw this away?" Taehyung ask as he picked up the eye ball.

"No let me keep it as a souvenir"

___________________
**CUTT~~
This story is far from over, still along way to go lol anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter and if you haven't read my new fanfic please do so let me know what you think ^^ anyways as always don't forget to read, vote and comment^^

**SYNT JB**