Ch.31💀

LYNN ~~

Taeil's men were coming closer and closer to me and Areum, they laugh dreadfully at us when all of a sudden a bullet pierced through one of the men's head causing him to fall down, that's when I remembered the time when I was talking to a girl before and out of nowhere someone shot her forehead which was the same thing happened to the man in front of us, the men's pulled back their pants taking out there guns aiming to wherever the target was coming from, only a couple seconds passed another man went down, they started shooting anywhere but they were out of luck when each of the men one by one fell down and soon the last one dropped dead. There was no sound of a gun shot, I looked around trying to find where the shooting was aired, "My brother must've killed them" Areum says trying to wriggle through the tight ropes. "Wait! Your brother ...as in Yoongi!? He's a sniper?" I said in awe, she only smirked at my question.

Soon a hummer ran over the gate destroying things in its way, the doors opened one by one and out came Jimin, J-hope, Jin, Nam Joon, Yoongi and last but not least Jung Kook who came running towards us. "Are you guys okay?!" he ask while getting a knife from he's pocket cutting the ropes off us, when we were finally free I hugged him tightly "I missed you" I told him "I miss you too" he says kissing my forehead "Uhm... Now is not the time to be all lovely dovey, we need that necklace" says Yoongi "Oh, right well you two stay here and we'll go after Taeil, Jin hyung stay with them please" commanded Jung Kook "Will do" says Jin.

All four of them started shooting the double door knobs breaking it as it dropped to the floor. "What necklace are they looking for?" I ask Jin "A necklace that's worth a fortune, but it's a heart shape locket that has a red rose on the middle, so the heart symbolizes Love, which means Love is worth more than the value, all this time it wasn't real money they were looking for ..it was something that's worth keeping." When he told me about the necklace I was scared for my girls because one of them has it and Taeil will harm them if he finds out.

"I have to go back in the mansion!" I shouted running towards it. "HEY YOU CAN'T GO BACK IN THERE!" Jin yelled from afar, I don't care what happens to me I just want my children safe.

I ventured off into the giant maze mansion and not a single sound escape through the white walls of the hallway.

"Going somewhere?" Before I could say anything, someone covered my mouth and only muffles escaped through it, tears were beginning to fall as I tried breathing through he's hands, he hit me hard on the head making everything a blur.

______________________
JK ~~

When we entered the mansion It was too quiet and I hate it when it gets this daunting, I then saw a figure on the ground as it slowly rose up from the wooden floor, we all ran to the figure only to find out it was Taehyung half beaten to death "HYUNG!" I shouted "WAKE UP HYUNG!" shaking he's shoulders as he coughed up some blood, he held he's stomach groaning in pain. "Go after Taeil I'll watch him" says Jimin, I nodded my head while we ran up the stairs as we split up running around opening door by door searching for him.

Then something was thrown to me, a crumpled piece of paper, I picked it up reading

'Say goodbye to your wife and kids'

"TAEIL I'LL FUCKING SLICE YOU IN HALF IF YOU EVER LAY A FINGER ON MY FAMILY" I growled angrily, a door finally opened revealing my kids and Lynn he held a gun towards Lynn's head and a knife underneath Ailee's neck, my eyes widen at the sight of the necklace dangling from her.

I stepped closer "STOP, DON'T MOVE OR I'LL BLOW UP YOUR WHORE ASS WIFE'S BRAIN AND I'LL SLICE HER NECK OFF!" He snarled at me. I can't risk loosing them this way, there my family I couldn't bare to live in this world without there presence around. There the reason why i changed.

I threw the gun on the floor "Kill me not them" I said eyeing him down hoping he still has some mercy towards them.

He thought for a moment "Okays" he says shrugging at the idea he ripped off the necklace from Ailee as he pushed my girls towards me, they ran to me in fear in there eyes hugging me crying in agony.

Without any warning Taeil held onto Lynn's neck pulling her down on the ground as he used a pocket knife stabbing her multiple times from the back, she tried to get away but he was too fast, "TAEIL PLEAE DON'T KILL ME!" she wailed out squirming from he's grasp, railing her back to him while he continued to stab her. She screamed from the top of her lungs at the shooting pain from her back as she slowly stopped moving. Before I could jump on him one of he's guards pulled me down gripping my hair making me watch this horrific sight I'm witnessing right now.

"NNNOOOOO! STOP IT!" I shouted in desperation, he laugh hysterically while he kept stabbing her and blood splattered all over us. "SSSSTTTTTOOOOPPPP!" I cried out, he eventually stopped as he panted heavily getting up from the ground "You're weak just like your father and mother" he scowled kicking her lifeless body as he walked to the window where an helicopter was waiting for him, and soon he and he's fellow guard left my sight. My knees we're giving up as I fell down crawling up to her bloody body, her eyes weren't blinking as it turned dark a single tear escaped her eyes, but wasn't even moving anymore. Covering my mouth while I held her head laying her on my lap.

"Ly-Lynn, pl-please wake up" I said lifting her up hugging her tightly as I swayed her, "Please don't go" snuggling on her neck weeping in sorrow. I looked at my hands as they were covered in her blood, audible sounds were coming closer but I didn't care who is was at that moment, if she dies I die with her.

I picked up the gun from the corner of the flowers vase loading it up as I aimed it on my head.

"I'll be with you Lynn, wait for me" Whispering in her ear as I kissed her one last time.

________________
**CUTT ~~
I was going to update it tomorrow but what the heck why not update now, anyways hope you guys enjoy the chappie :) Oh and thank you for the people that's reading my new fanfic I really appreciate the good feedback but in the meantime don't forget to vote and comment ^^

**SYNT JB**