Ch.36💀

JK ~~

My hands automatically slapped her face furrowing my brows together as I gritted my teeth, she didn't fall ..she held her cheeks that winced in pain and a scratched was formed. She wasn't faze by what I did instead she grinned "Can you do that again... slap me harder" she laughs. Those words send shivers up my spine, how can she say something like that she's the mother of our children and all of a sudden she wants them dead? This didn't make any sense, there was something terribly going on with her and I don't know what it is.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?" I said. She only snickered leaving me confuse she's Lynn but it wasn't really her she was someone else, and the thought of her being possessed came pass me but I still had doubts about it, there was no way in hell she's possessed and if so why her of all people it had to be her.

She didn't say anything else except gone back to the bed curled up like a ball facing her back towards me. I thought of something to say but i didn't want to disturb her any further she's calmed down now but I don't know how long will her calmness last, who knows what she'll do if I piss her off. I've decided to just let it slide for awhile, she's just angry right now probably about me leaving her, if that's the case then I'll let her rest make her think things through, hopefully she'll go back to her normal self again.

Not even looking back as I close the door behind me.

Walking towards the twins room to check on Lea, she was by the corner of the room her toys were built in front of her shielding her from anything that's about to come at her, holding on her knees shivering in fear. "Lea" I cooed extending my arm for her, she kicked her toys out the way as she ran towards me embracing me into a hug "Appa!" She cried gripping my shirt with her baby fingers "Umma is scary, she tried to hurt me" she says pouting then laid her head back on my shoulder "No baby, umma is just.. not feeling well right now, she'll be better in a couple of days or so" unsure oh what else to say.

I went back to the garden in search for Jin hyung, when he wasn't there anymore I headed back inside the mansion holding onto Lea throughout the day and every time we pass the stairs we looked up with goose bump in our skin as if waiting for some monster to come out.

"I don't want to go up there anymore" she says, "You don't have to, want to sleep with appa tonight?" She nodded her head with a hint of smile. "Me too appa!" looking down to see Ailee extending her arm up waiting for me to pick her up, i lifted her body up while the two rested there heads on my shoulder.

"Appa.. why is mommy being mean, did we do something?" Ailee ask, how do I tell them that there mom is fucking crazy right now? How should I know that she's up there planning on ways to kill them. "Oh baby no mommy isn't mean .. she's just sick right now... and you didn't do anything wrong" I said pinching her cheeks as she giggled cutely.

"Jung Kook, we need to talk .." Says Jin who I didn't even notice he was standing by the door kitchen, placing the girls down gesturing them to go ahead and play for now while I talk the Jin hyung. "What is it?" I ask a bit concern of what he'll say "Lynn... she's not herself" he says stating the obvious "I think we should take her to a hospital, get her checked up" he says and that was it, I was already mad and worried that's she's like this but making her go to a hospital will only make it worse and I know what he meant when he says hospital, not the ones that cure you when you have a cold but an institution for the criminally insane, which I'm not letting them take her away she's not crazy.

"No" I simply said "No I'm not letting her suffer the way I suffered" I said walking away from him.

"If we don't she'll hurt you or .. her twins" sounding desperate to persuade me.

"Shut up! Just SHUT UP! She's not going to hurt them, I won't let her!" I yelled stopping to turn around facing him with a pissed off expression.

"Okay fine, we won't do anything ..but if she tries to hurt them again we must take actions, and dinner will be ready in an hour or so" leaving me alone as I headed upstairs, the twins stayed behind while venturing around the hallway. I was in front of her room again as if luring me to go inside, to check up on her, having hopes that she's all better now, but there's always that doubt. Extending my arm forming a fist to knock on her door when all my hyungs came out with there wife's and kids, envying them a bit wishing that me and Lynn could be like them .. but for now our relationship has halted due to the fact that she has distance herself from me.

"Hey it's time to eat!" J-hope said pulling my arm away from the door. "Wait! I need to tell Lynn!" pushing him away, he only shrugged walking down the stairs with the rest of the guys, I knocked on the doors twice, no answer .. three times, nothing the six times she finally opened the door with an irritated expression "It's dinner time, let's go eat" I said holding her hand, she yanked my hand way rolling her eyes as she walked ahead of me.

___________(dinner time)_____

We sat around the long black wooden dining table as the crystal chandelier dangled over us sparkling elegantly on the ceiling. Lynn sat next to me while the twins sat across from her they both looked at me with worry glancing them back with smile reassuring them. It was quiet, no one talked only few whispers from the kids and the clanging of our utensils moving around our plates made the sound, everyone seemed to want to talk but wouldn't or just couldn't quite say what they want as if something is stopping them to talk.

Lea suddenly place a fork full of pasta on Lynn's plate which was cute but didn't seem like it "Umma please eat so you can get better" she says with a weak smile, Lynn only glared at her furrowing her brows thinking if it was some kind of insult "Are you saying that I'm sick person!" she growled at her making Lea sunk down on her chair scared "Hey she was just being nice, don't be mean to her!" I yelled. Everyone else stopped what they were doing as they watched us with anticipation.

"Baby I'm sorry, do you want a hug" Lynn says smiling at Lea, she got up from her seat without any hesitation going around me giving her mom a hug, but then that smiled faded once again "U..Umm..Umma your ch-choking m..me!" trying to shove her mom away, me and Jin abruptly got up from our seat "LYNN STOP YOUR KILLING HER!" trying to unwrapped her arms off from Lea's tiny body, "She's the -the devils daughter!" she continued to chock her. Jin pulled her legs harshly towards him as she instantly let go, Lea ran to me panting hard crying in pain "LEA, you okay!" I said wiping her sweaty pale face, she looked at me with horror burying her face on my chest lifting her up shushing her to stop crying. Jin straddled her while she kicked and screamed in he's grasp "LYNN YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN!" he shouted at her "NO!" she yelled back, he finally got a hold of her wrist pinning them down on the floor "J-hope get the needle" he says, J-hope ran to the clinic room then came back with a needle, Lynn was strong enough to hit Jins face causing his lower lip to bleed a little "You should clean that up or should I clean it for you!" she laughed. She kept wriggling till Jin took out the cap of the needle as he tilted her neck hard then aiming for a good spot on her neck. The needled sinked in deep sedating her to calm down, when she finally was breathing normal he carried her bridal style taking her up to her room.

Lea was still crying, hushing her some more as I caress her back "It's okay now" I told her when reality it's not totally fine.

Jin came back scratching his forehead he's left hand on he's hip "She needs help Jung Kook, she can't stay here it's too dangerous .. look what she almost did to Lea! She almost killed her!" He shouted. "But Lea's fine, she's not dead!" raising my voice at him. He stepped closer to me glaring with a serious facial expression "So you're going to wait till she kills them both?" he ask. Those words hit me hard, i didn't want Lynn to be living in a chaotic place, I didn't want to think that she's become mental but I couldn't just let her harm her children like that, there my blood my soul my everything.

"Jung Kook, it's for the better.. you're kids won't be in harm, and Lynn will get better soon" V hyung says patting my back with a smile. I bit my lip thinking hard she helped me get rid of my demons now it's my turn to get rid of her's.

"Okay.. fine.. do as you please" I said as a single tear dripped down my cheeks.

"Okay I'll call them up tomorrow so they can take her away, starting tomorrow she'll be in a mental hospital"

_______________
**CUTT~~
I'm so Sorry if it's confusing, but it'll get better along the way:) anyways I hope you enjoy this chappie and please vote, comment and read ^^ Sorry for the bad grammars, I'll try fix it sometime.

**SYNT JB**