Ch.15💀

LYNN ~~

Getting up slowly to the feeling of soreness down below my stomach and the smell of something spicy down stairs, scanning the room trying to process where I am. It was a familiar sight, then I remembered its Nam Joons room but how did I even get here, the last time I remembered I was at the hospital with Jungkook. I wanted to get up but unfortunately the pain hasn't subsided yet, guess I'll be in bed for awhile.

Then my eyes perked up to see a diamond ring on my finger...did Nam Joon put this on as a prank or was it Jungkook? My thoughts were interrupted when the door opened showing Nam Joon with a bowl of spicy ramen.

"Someone's finally awake" he says.

"Yeah...how did I get here?" I ask scratching my head while he put down the ramen on the desk table.

"Well, I went to go check up on the maknae and when the nurse unlocked the door, you two were cuddling nakedly..he covered your fragile body and told me to take you home which I did.. And that ring was from him" he told me sitting down on he's sofa. "He uhm.. wants to know if you'll marry him" a cheeky smile formed on he's face.

There was wide grin slowly forming on my lips thinking of what he said, glancing back at the ring realizing that this was meant to be, I couldn't be happier now that I'm with someone that truly loves me it was as if all my sorrows has completely disappeared, I looked back at Nam Joon as he watch me look at my ring. "I'll go see him when I can finally walk and when I do I'll tell him that I'd marry that psycho" I said chuckling while mesmerizing the ring.

"Thats good, I'm guessing you already forgotten about Taehyung then"

The sound of he's name turned my happiness into an unforgettable pain, he betrayed me, lied to me, played with my heart and almost back stabbing me. The name that I wish to only forget, he was the one who ruined everything that I have and no matter how much I tried to forget about him he ends up showing up in the most unexpected moments. I won't forgive him, he chose to be with someone else other than being loyal to me. If that's what he wants let him do as he please because I won't be there to comfort him when he needs me.

Shooting my gaze back at Nam Joon from the thought as I made a fake smile. "Taehyung? Who that? I've never heard of Taehyung before?" I told him. From now on Kim Taehyung has been erased from my mind and my heart.

He's mouth was apart not even knowing what else to say as he simply cleared he's throat and drank he's tea.

____________________
TAEIL ~~

After seeing those two lovely couples in the streets I'd figure I should start eliminating them one by one slowly. I headed back to my apartment calling Taehyung and Areum to meet me there asap. Looking outside the window as I watch both of them walking towards the building.

Once they entered my room I gestured then to sit down on the couch.

"So, it seems like Jung Kook is finally out of the institute... and it's so weird how that same girl used to be your wife that's with him" I said emphasizing the word wife to Taehyung.

They both looked at each other then back at me. "Oh-oh ~ I guess there just really good friends..." He said unsure of himself.

"Oppa ~ you broke up with Lynn for me?" Areum ask hugging him from the side.

"Of course" he simply said but it didn't seem like he meant it.

"SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!" I shouted, at this point all I want them is to remain quiet till the end, they both stopped talking as I continued to speak. "We need to get in that mansion, but we can't since that little shit locked it down using he's own passcode! Taehyung I need you to find out about it, I don't care if you have to go all through passcode records, just get me in that damn place!" He simply nodded in agreement. "And once we get in, we'll start searching for those millions of money, we'll be rich and poor little Jung kook won't be the heir of the Jeons family anymore" I said with a smirk.

"Tho there is one more problem..." I began they both looked at me with anticipation "He has that girl, Lynn .. from Thailand .. Ahh~" I glanced back at Taehyung who I know is probably freaking out what I'll do with that divorced wife of he's.

"I want that girl dead ...she'll only get in my way ... our way." I said glaring at them seriously.

He didn't look at me this time, instead he bit he's lips, he's eyes were fluttering uncontrollably while he fiddle with he's fingers. "S-so you're going to kill her?" He finally spoke up.

"Oh ... It won't be me that will do the work" clapping my hands laughing hysterically.

"If you really love Areum....." Leaning in meeting he's eye level, sensing that he's way to stunned from what I've been saying.

"You have to prove that you do love Areum ... by simply killing Jung Kooks sweet girlfriend" which was a demanding tone patting on he's shoulders that I was dead serious about it.

"Why-why me?" He ask nervously gulping he's dried saliva. "Well simply because I know you still have somewhat feelings for her even if you deny it" shrugging my shoulders forming a pout.

"What about JungKook.." He ask

Wow he's really changing the subject here. Sighing at how frustrated I am with him, "I'll deal with him myself ... All you have to do is blow up he's girlfriend head.. It's simply as that" lifting my body up in a standing position. From the looks of it Taehyung is broken between those two girls..well that's what love does to people it makes them more crazier than they already have.

I pulled out my gun from the drawer handing it over to him, he looked at me as if I was serious and when I nodded back he knew I was.

"I trust that you don't mess this up" beaming at him walking away from their sight. Glancing back to see him, he held he's face with he's hands thinking of what to do If he doesn't do as I say I'll kill Areum as well.

_________________
**CUTT~~

Hi guys sorry for the not updating again, but I'll try update tomorrow like always and I'm sorry if this chapter is lame 😪 but do hope you guys enjoy it :) anyways please do be kind and READ, VOTE and COMMENT ^^ thank you lovelies :3

**SYNT JB**