Ch.41💀

JK ~~

What the hell is wrong with this hyung, there is no way he has the guts to actually cut her throat in front of me..would he? He stood there caressing her head while he trailed the knife around her neck, her tears slowly drips down on her cheeks scared at what he might do to her. She shook her head slightly eyeing me as if telling me to do something, but I have no clue what I should do. Every thing is going way to fast not enough time me for me to think things through but if I don't act now Yoongi might harm her.

"So what's it going to be?" he says resting his head on her shoulder not a care in the world, if he's doing this just to tick me off and yes it's working.

If I take her back she'll be really pissed off but if we do exorcism on her which I highly doubt there's a demon in her will likely to happen, but if I don't choose then her neck gets slashed. "JUNGKOOK!" she yelled sobbing in fear. Looking at her deep in her eyes signaling that what I'm about to do is for her own good, she's a good girl but everyone is right she really needs help, I can't let her harm anyone or make them feel uncomfortable, all I want is for her to get better whether she likes it or not she has to go, but if they want me to take her back to the hospital that I won't do.

"Can I make a suggestion" they unwrapped there arms around me, eyeing me in confusion. "What is it?" Nam Joon ask.

"Instead of taking her to the hospital, why not lock her up inside her room" I told them as we huddled around. NamJoon scratched his chin thinking hard about the idea, "I'll let Jin hyung know about it" I added. They all thought for a moment and that seemed like forever, they soon nodded at the idea and we all faced Lynn and Yoongi.

"So whats it going to be?" He ask. "Let her go, we decided to locked her up in her room till she gets better, we'll call some therapist to come over and help her with her issues, so she won't be going to the hospital for now" NamJoon replied.

Yoongi didn't seem to like the idea that she'd be around, but it's worth a try.

He clicked his tongue at the idea while he extended her arm, he then cut her arm which earn a scream and cry from her, holding onto her bloody arm as she ran to me. I hugged her tightly shushing to stop, glaring at Yoongi who licked the knife tasting her fresh blood. "Sorry I couldn't help myself, I needed to slice something" he says walking pass us as he bumped my shoulder causing me to tip a little.

"C'mon lets go clean up that cut" I told her taking her hand intertwining with mines heading to the kitchen.

I wiped away some of her remaining tears then lifting her up on the counter which reminded me of the time when she had a cut and I placed a bandaid for her. Grabbing the alcohol, cotton and big rectangular bandaid going to her side. She didn't say anything but was in deep thoughts like she always do, I then dabb the alcohol on the cotton then gently tapping it on her sliced skin she hissed at the pain I caressed her thighs assuring her that it'll be over soon. Dabbing the cotton on her wound some more then finally putting some ointment on and placing the bandaid on her arm, giving it a gentle kiss.

"Thank you oppa" she says sweetly. "You're welcome sweetheart" chuckling at how cute she said it.

The door bursted open to see Jin pissed off as ever, he looked even more upset that the fact that she's still here. "Hyung can we talk" I said. He sigh but nodded in agreement, pulling him by the side looking to see if she hears any of our conversation but she just played with Taehyungs cat.

"Hyung, can you just hear me out" I began, he took a deep breath placing both arms on his hips "Go on" he says. "Well, I was thinking maybe we should lock her up here in her room, just like before, it's the same thing as locking her up there back at the hospital, and we could call a therapist to come by daily to check up on her" trying to persuade him about my idea.

He glanced at her couple of times while hearing me out, he then simply nodded which put a smile on my face "Watch her, and don't let her near the twins" he told me then walking away. "Yes, hyung I promise" I said in excitement. He walked away leaving me and Lynn alone, "You can stay, but I have to lock you up though I hope you'll understand" I told her, she dodge my arm that was about to touch her cheeks "So It's going to be like before" she says sadly.

"I'm sorry, but it's better then being at the hospital" she didn't look up at me, not knowing what she's thinking sometimes drives me mad. Sometimes I just want to be in her head to know whats she's feeling but curiosity will kill me if I know the truth.

She got off the counter walking away from me without saying anything, she headed upstairs and into her room slamming before I could even enter. My head banged on the door sighing feeling frustrated and irritated as ever. At this point I'm worried that I won't have Lynn back to her normal self, I'm worried that she'll end up like me a disgusting killer tho she is half way being there, she already killed two people whats going to happen to her if she ends up like me? She's slowly walking to the darkness and once she's in she won't be able to turn back. I headed back to my room to sleep, I need time to think some more.

_____________( 2:36 am)_____
YG ~~

I was in wonderland dreaming about my wife and kids they aren't here at this moment there in Japan for a vacation, I would've gone but I wanted them to have fun by themselves.

I then heard the my door creek but I was in deep slumber to even care, my brows burrowed together tightly feeling something on my forehead. My eyes slightly opened but it was a bit blurry groaning at the sudden weight on me, I rubbed my eyes together blinking to get a better view.

"L-Ly" she shushed me with her index finger on my lips while she straddled my waist. "You have such a beautiful face " she giggled as she leaned in pecking my cheeks, while pressing the gun on my forehead. Ohh so she's going to kill me now huh?

"Then shoot me Lynn" I told her tiredly smiling at her.

________________
**CUTT ~~
I'm sorry I haven't updated this week, I had things to do so little time hope you'll understand :3 anyways hope you like the chapter and please don't forget to read, vote and comment 💕

**SYNT JB**