Ch.7 💀

Today is the day Areum is finally release from the institute, the doctors and therapist thought she has finally realized her wrong doing and if she continues to take her medication and  communicate with people friendlier she'll be a great woman in...

Today is the day Areum is finally release from the institute, the doctors and therapist thought she has finally realized her wrong doing and if she continues to take her medication and communicate with people friendlier she'll be a great woman in the future. That girl will do anything to get out especially pretending to be a goody too shoe, I'm impress on how she can manipulate other doctors and therapist into thinking she's good.

I waited for her to come out while I scroll down on my phone picking any type of music to pass the time, when I was about to press the play button the door open revealing Aruem looking sexy as ever, my fucking dick was twitching in excitement from just the way she dressed. The dress was way too short almost revealing her ass cheek. When she saw me her expression lit up while she ran to me cupping my face as she kissed me, returning her kiss back as I grabbed her ass squeezing them enough to make her moan a little which made me smirk a bit.

"Oppa I missed you so much" pouting as she put her arms around my neck. "I miss you too babe" biting at her neck while she gasp for air.

"Come on let's go home" I told her holding her hands.

Areum and I stayed at my old apartment in Seoul coming back in here gave me beautiful memories from the past, not to mention the room where me and Lynn shared it was now empty without the screaming of her twins running around. Tho I miss those little critters they belong with Jungkook anyways. Areum went to my room exploring it as if it was her first time seeing it, I on the other hand taking a seat on the couch as I took off my shirt since its summer and the heat is killing me even if I do have air condition on, it's not strong enough. Putting on the the TV as Areum came back sitting on my lap nothing but a white t-shirt on no bra and a black laced panties. Holding on her waist as I looked at her in the eyes.

"Hi daddy, like what you see" she says leaning in biting my ear. Gulping at the way her hands roamed around my bare skin licking her lips seductively till she stopped when she felt my dick poking her pussy, I couldn't help but move her hips as she grinds down on my erected member only sweet moans escaped from her plump lips and mouth. She then took off her shirt revealing her big breast grinding it on my chest my head leaned back a little feeling the pleasure from her on my body. I then pulled her closer licking her breast and biting her nipples as she moan in pleasure "Shit!" She cussed I wanted to fuck her hard till my phone started beeping.

"FUCKING DAMMIT" I yelled, she was disappointed as well as she put back her clothes and crossed her arm. Picking my phone up placing it on my ear. Checking at the caller ID it was NamJoon .. what does he want? I wondered.

"WHAT?!"

"What is your problem.. No respect for your hyung?" Letting out an annoyed tone.

"Sorry...I was in a middle of something" I said glancing at Areum her head low and pissed.

"I need you to come to the cafe we used to go to...like now" he commanded knowing Nam Joon he doesn't like waiting for someone who has an appointment with him, he's not going to change the schedule so we usually go whenever he needs us. "Okay" I simply said hanging up.

Putting on my shirt as I grabbed the key on the table stand. "Where you going?" She asked concerned. "To meet Nam Joon, we have things to discus so stay here." She nodded while I walked out the door and into my car driving off to the cafe.

__________(cafe)________

I've been contemplating whether I should return back to the mansion or not but living at a regular apartment seems just fine. I sometimes stop by the house just to meet my other brothers from here and there then I'd disappear for a week or so just to simply be one with nature.

And as for me and NamJoon..I haven't seen him in a month or so, since he's always been so busy with work. I've then reached my destination, getting out of the car as I walked towards the cafe.

Glancing around the cafe as I searched for the blondie not too long till I spotted him near the window approaching him sitting down across from him. "Hey long time no see, how's it been?" He ask.

"Good to see you again hyung and nothing much" I said shrugging off. "So I'm here to talk to you about Jungkook and his cousin, I finally found out he's name ... Its Jeon Taeil he's gang is called 24k and he's back in Korea to kill Jungkook and become the heir of the family" he told me.. Pretending to look amused and stunned as I already knew the truth. "So what's are we going to do?" I asked.

Sipping a cup of tea as he hiss at how refreshing the drink was. "We have to stop him.. he can't take his fortune, besides we owe our life to that kid" resting his arm on the table. I know all too well what I have to do. "I'll spy on him.. and I'll let you know the details" I told him, nodding his head saying "good" as he then leaned back on the chair.

The fuck how did he know about Taeil's plan? Then again it's Namjoon..he's too fucking smart, plus he has people finding all kinds of information about us and the family.

"So how are you and Lynn?" He ask he's one eyebrow pulled up. Her name still makes me have butterflies in my stomach but I know I can't keep her as I've moved on.

"I have to break up with her .. I found someone else now" I said softly looking out the window. As I expected he didn't respond, "Are you on drugs?" He ask not believing what I just said.

"No.. I'm serious .. She belongs with Jungkook"

"Then who are you with?" He ask curiously

"He's ex... I took off Lynn's wedding ring and replaced it with Areums" simple as that shrugging my shoulder not looking back at him.

"Are you on drugs" he says.

"Is there a reason why your with that slut?"

"I do but I can't tell you right now.." I said about to leave, he gripped my wrist making me stop, glancing down at him while he glared at me.

"Don't do anything disloyal to him, and don't hurt Lynn..I saw what you did to her back in the days, I didn't say anything because I didn't care about her at that time. I was going to tell her what you've done when stupid me started killing people again and raping girls just for the fun of it and I got punished for it. I'm finally free from being all those shit...."

He pulled my wrist down as I meet he's gaze "So please Taehyung don't ruin things when everything is going back to normal, all we have to worry about is Taeil, if he becomes the heir of the Jeons family you know exactly what he'll do to us" he says with a reassuring tone he let go of my wrist.

Looking back at him "Hyung... just trust me on this" I told him calmly. He just nodded in response.

Walking out the cafe without saying goodbye as I knew I have to go on with the plan. Don't worry hyung you'll thank me for killing them in the end.

EOP~~
___________________
**CUTT~~
So I told you guys that I won't be posting today but luckily I was in a good mood so why not update ^^ So please do me a favor and read, vote and comment :) thank you once again ^^

**SEE YOU NEXT TIME JELLY BUNNIES**