Ch.13💀

JK POV~~

My ears perked up when she finally called me "Jungkook Oppa" I didn't think I'd hear her those words again till now. I cupped her face as she was sobbing with a smile, she then hugged me tightly telling me that she remembers. Those were the only thing that kept ringing in my ears and I couldn't believe what I just heard, I honestly didn't think she'd remember. I wrapped my arms around her waits tightly embracing her warmth on me.

Letting her go as I whipped away her tears that were flowing rapidly, kissing her once again to let her know I'll always remember this moment.

"You-you remember me?" I ask still unsure but with hope. She nodded her head with a bright smile as she hugged me once again crying burying her face on my chest. I let out chuckled cry caressing her head hushing that everything will be okay.

My wristband beeped signaling for me to head back to the institute and my smile faded into a frown it was fun while it lasted tho one day with her was all I ask for, but I pray that I'll get out soon so I can be with her till the very end, I realize I couldn't stay with her long and it kills me that I'm leaving her alone again. Her reaction was the same as mine sorrowful knowing we're going to be separated once again.

"C'mon lets go" I said lacing my hands with hers, I know that she's disappointed right now, she knows I won't be there with her for awhile, she didn't say anything but cling on my arm while our hands never parted. Heading to the car as her shoulders started to bounce a little glancing at her when she started to cry again. "What's wrong?" I ask facing her, "I don't want you to go" she says trying to wipe her remaining tears away. "I know, but you'll come visit me right?" I ask moving some hair behind her ear. "Everyday" she says, I couldn't help myself but hug her again, "I promise I'll keep you safe" whispering it in her ear.

We didn't let go of our hands even when she drove me back, when we finally reached my room she looked at me with worried eyes. "So this is another good bye" she says fidgeting with my fingers. Tilting her chin as I caressed her rosy cheeks, leaning in pecking it. Suddenly she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me into a deep kiss we were battling for dominance but of course I won, not breaking our hot kisses as I held onto her waist lifting her up from the ground her legs wrapped around my waist, I walked towards the bed throwing her there.

Kneeling down unbuttoning my dress shirt as I threw it somewhere in the room, holding onto her waist attacking her neck as she bucked up making me deepening the kiss, her neck and chest was filled with my love, "oppa" she moaned my name witch made me hungry for more I tugged down her dress unclasping her her laced bra not noticing someone was watching until a clanking of the silver tray dropped to the floor along with bottles of pills, we both shot up to see the nurse stunned from our actions covering her mouth with her hands. At this point I was pissed, I just got her and she finally remembers, all I want is to be with her for one night in my arms as long as it can last, no disturbance what's so ever.

Sighing and glaring at her "You really have to ruin every FUCKING THING I DO DON'T YOU!?" Yelling at the nurse.. she flinched a little. I was about to slap her when Lynn held my hands "Oppa...don't, let it go" she says quietly. "I'll leave.." the nurse said but before we could say anything else she then stormed out the room without picking up the mess she created.

"You know you didn't have to yell at her" she says while fixing herself up. "Whatever" I said coldly.

"Well I should go, there going to lock up the hospital soon" grabbing her things. "So you'll come back tomorrow?" I ask smiling while I bit my lips. "Wow your so bipolar *chuckling* anyways I'll come back" she says winking at me.

"Good..because I'm not done with you yet" smirking at her.

"You can't get me pregnant this time, I already have three kids, I don't think I can handle more" she told me with an awkward laugh.

"Then buy a condom and pray that it won't come out and I accidentally came into you once again" I said chuckling with smirk. She hit me playfully "Shut up, I'll see if I can find a king size ..condom" blushing at her words.

She was now walking towards the door till I stopped her, looking up at me with a confuse look.

"What" she says

"Haha ~ I just really want to .."

"Fuck me?" She continued my sentence

"Fuck yeah!" I said excitedly. She laugh at my reaction "Oppa.. Just be gentle this time .. please" she pouted, I pinched her cheeks because of how cute she was, but honestly ..I don't think I can be soft or gentle. I like my sex to be rough almost to the point where she becomes a total mess and exhausted from my pace. Well I'll see what I can do.

"Sure" smiling at her.

"Lies! Your going to be rough again!" she pouted while furrowing her brows together.

"Why you don't like it rough?" Grinning at her.

She gulped at the question because I know she wants it that way.

"Just try not to kill me or get me pregnant again.... please" she told me. I simply nodded at her request but it's not a promise tho.

_________________
**CUTT~~

I'm sorry that it's short right now haha I have to study for my civic test lol but I'll update again and it'll be longer .. well somewhat longer haha anyways hope you enjoy the chappie I know it's kind of boring 😭 ....and please please read, vote and comment ^^ thanks for always supporting my stories I really appreciate it :)

**SYNT JB**