Ch. 10 💀

JK POV~~

JK POV~~

When Nam Joon revealed the truth about why Lynn doesn't remember me my entire body was fueling with rage that V hyung would have the guts to do what he just did, making her to not remember me and leaving her for my ex I'm never going to forgive him were done being friends I'm done trusting him.

"You okay?" Nam Joon ask putting his hand on my shoulder. Glaring at him to realize that I'm not okay, I can't think straight right now all I want is to punch someone or something to just ease the pain that I'm feeling right now.

"Okay well I better go and try to find your cousin" he said putting on he's sunglasses walking away from my sight. When he was gone the nurse came back closing the door while she came in giving me my medication as she laid it down on the ground, I walked towards her she looked at me gulping in fear, tilting my head smirking at how scared she was. "Pl-pls don't hurt me" she says tears were forming while her eyes batted trying not to cry. Putting my finger on my lips signaling her to not make a sound, she closed her mouth pursing her lips, I then glance at her from top to bottom.

Grabbing her head forcefully while she screamed in terror, pulling her head till we reached the wall her face was a mess sweat was dripping from her body, she was crying uncontrollably begging me to stop what I was doing. Without warning I slammed her head on the wall over and over and over blood splashed on the stoned wall her screaming began to soften quietly till it faded but I wasn't done .. I then got my cigarette smoked it and flicked it on her corpse body, I got the lighter as I lit it up on her, she burned in front of me flames sparked all over from her body to the wall this was my way in dealing with stress I'm not letting someone hurt Lynn again especially V.

Watching her skin melt away in the heat of the burning fire as I realize I have to quickly get rid of her body, I waited a couple minute till she was now turning into ashes. Grabbing a bucket of water from the bathroom pouring it on her and on the walls, picking up her burnt uniform throwing it in the trash. Luckily the doctors and nurses don't really check who's on duty, there the ones that punch in there ID's on the computer signaling that it's time for their shift if you don't come to work no one really gives a damn, Miss Lee Yewon age 24 was an only child she grew up in an abusive family and relationship now that she's dead she wouldn't have to feel pain anymore besides her boyfriend wouldn't know that she was gone, he hated her and he wouldn't even care if she is dead.

Going back on my bed as if nothing ever happen. That feeling when I drenched my hands in blood gave a sense of pride, seeing someone die was just real pleasure, it was also my stress reliever. Now my next victims are going to face harsher consequences than the lady I just killed.

"I'll slaughter you Jeon Taeil and Kim Taehyung... just wait till I get my hands on your filthy bodies I"ll ripped them and shred them apart" I whispered to no one in particular. Closing my eyes trying to sleep.

Hours later the rattling of the keys slowly woke me up. Turning around and the same time my older brother Jin has returned and of course his clipboard in his hands.

He sniffed the room and scoffed at the horrific odor. "The fuck is that smell?" He questioned me.

I sit up and pointed directly in front of me .."I ..burnt her" I sigh ruffling my hair getting my clothes and putting it on me.

"So you burnt one of my nurses?" Jin exclaimed

"Yeah" I shrugged back

"Jungkook at least clean her up! Dammit now I gotta go and tell the others to clean your mess. Like every time"

"Hyung I'm tired..I'm gonna exercise for an hour" I told him.

"Whatever ..just take your medication afterwards. But eat also, I'll bring your meal before you kill my next nurse" he says as he wrote some stuff on his clipboard and quickly walked away.

-

LYNN POV

It's been weeks since I made contact with the Jeons and I haven't had any issues then which was a good thing because I didn't really want any drama but then again it seems drama always comes back. The kids stayed with me including Lea who tried to look for her father but unfortunately I don't know who he is. And there's no way it's Jungkooks kid. There's also no way in hell I've been put on a spell..like really witchcraft..there's no such thing, I scoffed.

I was heading back home since I had woken up early to go do some grocery shopping. It wasn't much and decided to walk to my complex, I placed my earbuds on my ear and listen to some music before continuing on my journey. I then bumped into someone tall bowing down apologizing what I did, honestly I just wanted to go home and curl myself into a ball.

"OH! Lynn?" He called out. Looking up at him as I remembered encountering him before, but I don't know his name. "You again!" I said furrowing my brows, he grinned while he petted my head, what am I a dog.

"Where you going?" He ask putting he's hands in he's pocket. "Home" I simply said walking past him. "Really? I can drive you there!" He ask stopping me, shaking my head in responds as I continued to walk away."C'mon it's a two hour walk from where your going" he pleaded, at this rate I don't think he'll stop following me so then I gave up and surrendered. He grinned again as we both walked to where he's car was parked. He opened the door for me getting in while he walked to the drivers seat.

The car ride was silent, looking down on my fingers observing the ring Taehyung gave me. I thought about everything that just happened I still wanted to believe that he didn't mean to do this, it was Jung kook fault for breaking us apart. I held onto the ring hoping that this nightmare would soon end.

Giving him the address to my apartment once we reached it. I got out of the vehicle bowing for a thank you, he too got out and walked me to the entrance.

"Well it was fun meeting you again"he said putting on a smile. A small smile crept on my lips waving good bye. "OH! I almost forgot" looking at him confused as he leaned in cupping my face and kissed me.

I harshly pulled away slapping he's face. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" I shouted touching my lips. He stood their chuckling like an idiot, "Nothing I just wanted to kiss you" he said putting he's hands in he's pocket as he walked away into he's car driving off.

What a weirdo! I thought..I really do hope he isn't related to any of the Jeons! I thought. I wiped off the wetness of my lips as I gagged from the disgusting action he had done.

"I can't believe he works in the same company as I do and now he won't stop following me.." I tried to recall his name in my mind and a soon came to my senses that his name was Taeil..however he never really told me his full name.

____________________
**CUT~~
Thank you so much for always reading guys ^^Not much to say except you know what to do ^^ Read, Vote and Comment

**SYNT JB**