Ch.9 💀

4hr later

4hr later

He watched her sleeping so peacefully on the bed they used to share. Biting his lips as he recalls what he had done to her in this particular room. Eyes fluttering waiting for the princess to be woken up by her slumber.

But it seemed like he was waiting for a lifetime. Cracking his knuckles giving off a heavy sigh he gets up from the chair and placed one of his hands in his pocket.

He leaned in towards the small frame nearing down to reach her ear.

"Lynn..wake up..please" his delicate caramel voice tangled her eardrum. Yet silence replied back at him.

"Lynn..you need to get up.." his voice now getting a bit more blaring.

When silence still engulfed the room. His eyes started to flutter a bit more faster than before..Jungkook was about to break once more.

"GET UP ALREADY!" He then grabbed her arm forcefully pulling her up like a rag doll.

Her groggy state made her somewhat a little bit focus now. With some might left in her she pushed him off. Her body still feeling light and drunk as ever tried her best to maintain her posture.

"Baby.." he said.

"Get away ..FROM ME!" She shouted.

"I want Taehyung!" She yelled back.

"Wh-what?!" A confused expression featured Jungkook face.

He then tried to pull her closer taking both her rust towards him, however she tried fighting back but Jungkook was still stronger than she was.

"Taehyung isn't here anymore he left" he simply said.

"But that's okay because you have me..we can go back to the way it used to be. I - I know you guys have that ring on your fingers but it doesn't matter to me! You'll always be mine anyways!" He shouted with despair.

"N-no stop it let go of me!"

"L-Lynn! Please..don't you remember what we shared?! Baby we have kids together! Please Lynn I loved you!" Trying his best to prey her back in.

"LovED" she smirked ..

"I don't know what kind of love your talking about, because whatever we had was nothing!" She screamed. She pushed him making him fumble back a bit.

She ran towards the door banging while screaming to be let out. Jungkook simply watched her glaring at her with annoyance. The scream was all too well familiar..not just her scream but all the girls he had killed echoes throughout the dimmed room.