Finale💀

Above is Lynn's wedding dress to impress ~~
~~~~~~~

After a long conversation with Lea who couldn't stop crying at the appearance of her mother present in front of her. Lynn embraced her daughter hushing her to calm down a bit while Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off her, seeing the love of his life come back to life was beyond his imagination. He grinned so wide that his jaw started to hurt, he massaged it soothing the pain away.

When Lea finally calmed down Lynn picked her up carrying her while she rested her small head on her shoulder. A bright smile filled Jungkooks face so happy that he just wanted to jump up and down.

"C'mon lets go surprise the others" he says interlinking his hands with her's as the couple walked back to Jungkooks car.

The car ride was silent, there wasn't much to say other than everything was going to be normal again and nothing bad will ever happen to his family. He was just overjoyed and thankful for Yoongi and Areum for even attempting something powerful and highly doubtful, but whatever they said or did he was thankful they did it in the first place.

When they finally reached the mansion, Jungkook rushed to the other side opening the door for Lynn and Lea. She smiled at him with those sunny and bright smile that sure put a spell on him, he picked his daughter up lacing his hands with hers once again.

Lynn opened the massive double doors revealing no one in sight as usual. "Where is everybody?" Lea ask getting down from her fathers arm.

"I don't know baby" he said ruffling her hair. And soon the lights went out, Lynn held onto Jungkooks arm while Lea crawled back to her parents hiding behind her dad. "What the hell" he whispered after a minute of silence the lights went back on revealing ten people with a surprise birthday cake on Jins hands.

"SURPRISE! Welcome back Lynn!" They all shouted. Lynn's eyes shined brighter than a diamond coming towards them as they gave her a group hug. "I miss you guys so much!" She said and her tears began to drip seeing them all smiling just like before.

"You guys knew she was alive?" Jungkook ask in confusion "Areum and Yoongi stopped by the hospital to explain everything which made me think about disowning them" he smiled "I was about to call you up but you've figured it out" he said ruffling his hair making Jungkook wack his hyung.

He made way pass the couch sitting next to Areum extending his arm in the air. She looked at it for awhile but then smiled hugging him back. "Thanks for everything" he says "No problem" she says getting off the couch hugging Taehyung as he kissed her cheeks. He knew Areum was a good girl she was just stuck like him into a cold and empty place, she deserved to be happy and she finally got what she has been seeking for.

Jungkook made his way to the kitchen to see Yoongi munching on a bread, he gulped down the hard lump of the bread wiping the crumbs on his hands. "What?" He says still chewing on bits of bread, "Uhm.. Thanks hyung.. for bringing her back .. I - I don't know how to repay you" he says "You've done enough .. giving me a roof over my head, delicious meals to eat everyday and plenty of naps when I need it the most... But you're welcome you deserve to be happy just like all of us" he says patting Jungkooks shoulder.

They both walked out of the kitchen to be greeted by there loving wives. While everyone else were busy eating the cake which was for Lynn but now is somewhat gone, Jungkook pulled her upstairs and into his room slamming the door behind him "Oppa ~ why are we here?" She ask cutely, a wide grin formed on his lips pulling her into a tight embrace once again, he snuggled his face on her collar bone as he chuckled underneath it. She chuckled with him trying to find out what's up with him.

"Oppa ~ are you okay? Do you need a doctor" she says running her fingers through his hair. He pulled away smiling at her pecking her cheeks, words couldn't explain how happy he was, her in his arm was the best feeling in a lifetime he couldn't stop smiling and wouldn't pull away from her. He missed those lovely sunny smile he always sees when she was around, he loved the feeling of her body pressed onto his, he missed linking his fingers with hers feeling the warm of her skin, her pink kissable lips and her sweet voice made him weak in his knees.