Ch.38💀

JK~~

Two weeks..two weeks I couldn't see her,why? Well thanks to Jin hyung he locked me up in my room flustered that if I do go visit Lynn he thinks I might end up shooting people in the hospital which was what I thinking of doing but of course there's nothing I can do to stop Umma Jin from taking my guns away.

There wasn't much to do in my room, the only good thing is that my bathroom is inside my room next to my bed and if I needed to eat all I had to do was rink a bell and V would come handing me my food under the supervision of Jin.

Laying in my room thinking of ways to get out of here when the door suddenly opened making me flinched, surprise to see V hyung without Jin behind him. He close the door behind me as he sat down on the rolling chair.

"Can I help you?" I ask curiously, he usually doesn't come here unless I tell him to.

"Jin hyung has gone to work, why don't you go visit Lynn" he says with a smirk.

"Wait.. you're giving me permission to meet her?" He sigh as he leaned back on the chair with both hands behind he's head and one leg up the other looking comfortable as ever.

"Well you have enough time to visit her till he comes back, and I'll call you when he shows up" he says closing his eyes ready to fall asleep. I abruptly got off the bed getting my keys, before I left I bowed at him patting his shoulder leaving him in my room.

____( hospital)______

My heart skipped a beat when my foot stepped inside the building, everything was new not like the ones I have been in dead and decaying feeling. But here it was lively, the patients wanders in every direction sometimes hiding and peeping from the corner of the hallways eyeing me as if I'm fresh meat to them.

"May I help you?" a girl in her thirties ask holding a clipboard filled with papers. "Uhm..I'm visiting Lynn is she available right now?" my eyes escaped from her's as I glanced around the place. "She's probably in her room right now, I'll get you a visitors pass" she says leaving me, she then came back with a pass as I wrote my name on it sticking it on my shirt.

She gestured me to follow her, trailing behind hearing shrieking of woman's voices from every room we passed, sometimes they would bang on their doors making weird facial expressions which creeped me out a bit. Some would wave their hands in front of me to notice them, ignoring their behavior as we halted to a stop in front of a wooden brown door that had her name on it.

I was getting flustered then ever feeling a bit nervous inside me, the thought that going inside to finally meet her was overwhelming, it got me to sweat a bit. Worried that she wouldn't look the same as before, but I didn't want to think of that right now, I just wanted her to be healthy again.

The nurse took out her keys unlocking it and once it was half way open she gestured her arm for me to go inside. Once my foot touched the grey concrete floor the inside was very eerie, the painted milky walls had some black stains smeared across like a rainbow, some were spattered making it look like to cover something up. Her bed sheets the only sheet she has to keep her warm was now torn, but she wasn't in her room, I then notice a wooden closet next to the smeared ink on the wall.

Walking closer and closer feeling my heartbeat race up faster and faster at the sudden thought of her dead inside, tho there was a trail of blood leading it's way to the closest which made me even more worried.

I then placed both of my hands on the handle counting to three in my head as I took a deep breath, I close my eyes tightly shut opening it wide open till I felt two arms wrapped around my neck, loosing my balance as we both fell on the floor. Opening my eyes wide to see her smiling, shocked to see her look new and fresh with a bright smile lingers on her face looking at me happily seeing me again. I pulled her to me giving her a tight hug swaying our bodies gently while she giggled in joy.