yellow - lando norris.

CHARACTERS

IMOGEN WOODSA brunette in her 20's from London, obsessed with music and reading

IMOGEN WOODS
A brunette in her 20's from London, obsessed with music and reading. Her love for Coldplay is known to every friends she knows. She is an introvert and likes to stay home, but when her friends ask her out she never says no.

Her dreams are yet to be discovered, as she is trying to figure out her future. She is a family girl and eventually wants to start one when she's older. And of course with kids the perfect partner.

LANDO NORRISA curly brunette from Bristol, that has a passion for racing when he was just seven

LANDO NORRIS
A curly brunette from Bristol, that has a passion for racing when he was just seven. Not only does he loves racing, but music is a passion of him too. Lando is known for being both introvert and extrovert. He is shy meeting knew people but when you get to know him, he doesn't stop talking.

His dream is to become champion of formula one before his 30's. Luckily he has seven more years and his car keeps on getting better. His plans on having a family is not decided yet. Lando hasn't really thought about having a partner because of his Formula one dream.

 Lando hasn't really thought about having a partner because of his Formula one dream

PLAYLIST

yellow - Coldplay
Sparks - Coldplay
Destroy myself just for you - Montell Fish
Until I found you - Stephen Sanchez
Fall in love with you - Montell Fish
Cry Cry Cry - Coldplay
Pretty Boy - The Neighborhood
Fallen star - The Neighborhood
Boyfriend- Big Time Rush ft. Snoop dogg
Only love can hurt like this - Paloma Faith
Fix you - Coldplay

STORY DESCRIPTION An unexpected meet trough the music they both desperately love

STORY DESCRIPTION
An unexpected meet trough the music they both desperately love. Not knowing that the two of them keep playing on each others minds. They are each other's yellow without knowing it.

A stranger to friends to lovers trope, a secret relationship trope and a love triangle trope

DISCLAIMERS
This story has the 2023 drivers lineup with Nyck de Vries replaced by Daniel Ricciardo.

I won't be writing smut because I'm not comfortable to write that about any celebrity. Only kissing and teasing nothing more.

The story starts in June 2023 because of the plot. The race results are all the same. The future race results are based of the events in the story.

I have no regular days where I will be posting but I try to post as much.

My first language is not English, so there may be some grammar issues. But I will check on it and have something installed to help me write better. There will be swearing and some heavy topics.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
NO TRANSLATIONS OF THIS BOOK