six.

I WAS walking trough the streets of London, trying to find my way to the restaurant

I WAS walking trough the streets of London, trying to find my way to the restaurant. It was Tuesday so that would mean that I was hanging out with Charles for the first time.

He insisted that he was coming to London instead of asking me to Monaco. It was kind of sweet and it wasn't like I didn't need my money. I was still applying for schools.

I finally arrived at the restaurant. It was a white small building with some tables outside. There were hanging some cute lights outside. When I stepped in, the place looked so much bigger. It was just like the outside lit with lights and cute tables.

It was a bit busy but I could find the monegasque in no time. He was wearing a simple white shirt and some jeans. A couple seconds later he spots me. Charles stands up from his chair and greets me with a short hug. He pulls out the opposite chair of his side and waited for me to sit down.

"Good seeing you again." Charles his thick accent spoke. "I waited to order something, so someone will come very soon."

"Thank you." I speak soft.

It felt kind of weird that I was hanging out with Charles instead of Lando. He hasn't been very active while texting, whilst Charles is. Lando says he's to busy hanging out with me, but Charles isn't. The two have different personalities and they both have qualities I have. Not the driving part.

The waiter came to our table for the orders. Charles and I both ordered a water and some kind of salad. I didn't really know the place so I let Charles choose.

"How is racing going?" I asked, while taking a sip of my water that had arrived.

"It can be better." He admitted. "I love racing but the car this year is so bad, I mean look at the redbulls. They're so fast and it doesn't help that Carlos and Lando keep inviting their girlfriends to races. While I'm just face timing my family telling I'm okay after every race session."

It was kind of sad hearing that Charles didn't really have someone with him on race weekends. Most of the drivers have a girlfriend or wife, and he has to call someone if something happends because nobody is there with him. Sometimes his mum and brothers come to a race but that's once or twice.

"If you ever need someone at a race, even just for a talk- you can ask me." I commented.

A small smile formed on his lips and his face changed, like he had a idea.

"What if you come to the race next week?" He says. "You can finally spend some time with Lando again and you can support me there."

It sounded good but it felt really soon going to races and stuff. I only know the boys since the concert and that was a couple of weeks ago. But I didn't want to let Charles down.

"Sure." I speak.

"Thank you."

𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 later I landed in Monza on Thursday. Charles had given me tickets to one of his most important races of the season. We've been calling and text for the past week after our lunch. We call at the most random times, one day I was in the gym working out and he had just finished, so we talked while I was doing my workout.

He corrected me of course, because he knows better but that doesn't matter.

As of right now it is Friday morning and I'm running in the Italian heat with my AirPods in. I love going for a run when it's still early. No one is around and the temperature is really good.

I stayed in the same hotel as Charles, he said that he got a room on short notice for me because it was all booked for the weekend. It was very sweet.

I walking my way back to the hotel because the weather was becoming very warm. I didn't have any water with me or sunscreen, so I know I'm gonna regret it tonight. The walk back took my breath away. There was a beach in front of our hotel and everything was so detailed. I love the old buildings in different countries. In the London everything is renovated and doesn't look like the old times.

"You look like you need water." A familiar voice came from my right side.

"Well if you were a kind gentleman Mr norris, you would give me some of your water." I respond sarcastically.

He was right, I didn't drink before I left and I forgot to take some water with me. He handed me his McLaren water bottle, which was still pretty full of some kind of liquid. I took a sip but it wasn't water.

"What the- what is this?" I ask, with a disgusted face. I tried to look in the bottle for some kind of color but I couldn't see anything.

"Lemonade."

"In the morning? Do you're trainers say yes to this?" I hand Lando back his water bottle. I don't know how much he put in but it was too sweet.

"Well not exactly but they won't find out." Lando responded with a smirk on his face.

"I didn't know you were here?" He asked.

"Charles invited me." Lando's smirk dropped. "He was the only without a friend to support him this weekend, so he asked me when we had lunch last week."

"Oh, I didn't know you and Charles were so close." His agitating voice coming trough.

I don't know why it bothered him that much but I dismissed it.

"Well since your here, were gonna drink something in the city, Do you wanna go?" Lando invited me.

"Sure, wanna race to the hotel?" I asked him, a cheeky grin on both our faces.

"Okay."

One

Two

Three

We both started to run towards the building in front of us. Lando started sprinting but he would be tired soon enough, so I jogged first and took the last meters with a sprint. Of course I won by a couple of seconds.

"I hope your race goes better Sunday then this one." I laughed.

He rolled his eyes playfully and gave me a little push. We both walked into the hotel lobby.

"I'll see you in the paddock, and maybe we'll race again." He laughs.

We said goodbye and went to our separate rooms. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower, so it would heat up. I got undressed and got into the steaming shower. The warm water let my body relax. I grabbed the soap and washed my body with it. Then I grabbed a towel to wrap it around my body.

I walked into the bedroom again and checked my phone. Most messages weren't important but I got one from Charles. Asking if I was already awake and if I needed a ride to the paddock.

Before I went downstairs to the main lobby and waited for Charles his car, I grabbed some food from the restaurant and took it with me.