eighteen.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 sun exchanged itself for the moon as it got darker

𝐓𝐇𝐄 sun exchanged itself for the moon as it got darker. The warmth was still there just a little chillier than this afternoon. The house was lighted with minimal lightning, so it would give a more cozier feeling.

I was standing in front of my mirror trying to figure out what to wear. It was a formal dinner so I picked out a while dress that was the length of my knees, and a black long dress that covered my legs. My brown hair was in rollers and my makeup was already done. I wanna look my best for our first dinner alone.

I quickly texted Olivia to pick a dress for me. She texted me back to wear the black one. So I put it on and put on silver heels to match my jewelry. Then I took out my rollers and brushed trough my curls.

I took another glance in the mirror, my curls hung on my shoulders perfectly and my dress was perfectly hugging my body. Two days ago we had dinner with Max and Kelly, it was such a fun evening. The restaurant was perfect and the food was amazing, Kelly and Max were so nice. We did drink a lot of wine that evening, so we left the restaurant a little tipsy. Lando and Max didn't drink anything because they were driving back home.

A soft knock filled the bedroom.

"Come in." I fixed my earring as the door opened. Lando was dressed very formal, he wore white pants and a black blouse, and some white sneakers as usual. "You look nice." I said, looking at him through the mirror.

Lando steps behind me and puts his arms around my waist. He wasn't really affectionate since our kiss, but I loved this gesture "You look beautiful Imogen." He whispered softly into my ear.

His comment made me blush like crazy. I stopped fixing my earring and rested my hands on his hands, that were still around my waist. Lando had the biggest smile on his face, showing his little tooth gap. Probably my favorite feature from him.

"Let's get going we have a dinner to get to." He whispered in my ear again. Lando removed his hands from my waist and gently grabs my hand. We walk to the door where our coats were hanging. I grabbed my blazer just in case it got cold, and my handbag. Lando grabbed his phone, keys and wallet.

"We can walk, it's a five minutes from here." Lando says. So we walked to the elevator to the lobby instead to the parking garage.

It indeed was a five minute walk to the restaurant. It wasn't the same restaurant like the last time. This restaurant had a different kind of setting, more cozy than posh. When we entered the restaurant, Lando told the woman at the entrance that we had a reservation on his name. We were guided by the woman to a table that was next to a window. The table stood on a higher platform. So the people on the outside couldn't see you. 

As a true gentleman, Lando let me on my seat first and then got seated himself. I put my jacket around my chair as well with my handbag. I put my phone on silent, so it wouldn't bother us in the middle of dinner.

"Is the food good here?" I asked Lando.

"Very good." On cue the waiter gave us our menus and walked away again. "I'm pretty simple with food, so I would recommend the pasta or steak? Maybe the soup." He suggested.

I scanned the menu for a couple of seconds. As appetizer I would probably go for a soup and as main course some pasta carbonara. The waiter came back a couple minutes later. We ordered our drinks and courses.

"When do your studies begin?" Lando asks me.

"In about two months, so we won't see each other that much." I told him "My last race is at the end of November and then I won't have a race until march. We will make it work."

"I don't know if it's the right time, but I want to thank you." Lando had a confused expression on his face "You're notebook and telling your story, it means a lot to me that you trust me enough."

Lando grabs my hand and they rest on the table. "I think this is one of the best things I've had in years. We met on a tube talking about our favorite songs and now we're here on a date. I think this is going somewhere great." He squeezes my hand softly as he speaks.

Lando leans a bit over the table and places a kiss on my lips. I felt the warmth filling my belly. Our drinks came finally and not later our food. Lando didn't lie about how good the food was, they served a wine with every meal. So we got tipsy fast. It was good that we walked here instead of taking the car.

Lando payed for our dinner after we finished and stood up to help me get up from the chair. I put on my blazer and grabbed my hand bag in my right hand. Lando grabbed my left hand and we walked back home. The sky was pitch black, the only thing giving light was the city and lights on the street.

When we finally got back to the apartment, I immediately took off my heels, they were killing my feet. I stumbled a little into the kitchen, grabbing two glasses of water and painkillers, so we could avoid the headache tomorrow.

"Did I tell you that you look amazing in that dress." Lando whispers into my ear softly. The butterflies immediately filled my stomach. He kissed my temple and moves to my neck in steps. My cheeks glowing red again, not only from blushing but from the heat as well.

"You may have told me that tonight." I whispered back into his ear. I was waiting for him to finally kiss my lips instead of my neck.

Lando then moves from my neck to my lips. The wine on his lips were still taste able. The smell of cologne and wine filled my nose. My hand was now in his curly hair, it made him groan against my lips.

"We both know what we want." He says in between kisses. "We do." I start to kiss him more roughly.

He picks me up in bridal style and goes to the door on the right this time. I haven't seen his room yet or that side of the apartment. He gently lays me down on the mattress, kissing me again.

"Are you sure." He asks again.

"Hundred percent."

-

We all know what happens, I'm just not writing that type of things in detail about a driver.

(This is very sloppy but I'm so tired while writing this. It may be updated.)

Vote+comment<3