three.

IMOGEN SAT DOWN ON THE COUCH, grabbing her laptop from her coffee table

IMOGEN SAT DOWN ON THE COUCH, grabbing her laptop from her coffee table. The concert was a month ago. In the meantime Imogen has been taking more photography jobs to earn some money.

Her parents has always been wealthy and they wanted to pursue that with Imogen. But she thought differently. Imogen wanted to earn her money doing something she loves, not the money of her parents.

As her laptop unlocked, Imogen opened the email app, to check if there was something new. Some ads and bills, and one from a car company?

Imogen didn't own a car. The city is so busy that she could never handle the stress of riding a car there. She opened the email and started to read it.

Mclaren f1 team.

A friend recommended us your photography skills.

We would like for you to take some merchandise photos for McLaren F1 team.

Imogen couldn't think of someone that would recommend her to a big company. She immediately texted Olivia but she texted back saying it wasn't her.

Before Imogen was gonna reply to the email, she is gonna search them on the internet.

The first thing to pop up is their website full of information. Merchandise, information and something about drivers was covering the screen.

But someone looked familiar on the screen.

The same boy with brown hair and those curls. Lando. Imogen opened a new tab and wrote his full name.

His Wikipedia, instagram and more showing up. Imogen scanned the text on the screen. A formula 1 driver. She wouldn't have thought that when she met him.

Imogen scrolled down further and came across some articles.

"Lando Norris alledgedly cheated on his former girlfriend."

"Lando Norris spotted at a club with his friend and his supposedly girlfriend."

"Lando Norris drunk driving."

Imogen sighed at the article's, it didn't stop. They all were about cheating, drinking, partying, and his future at McLaren. She didn't know if the Lando she met was even his personality.

He helped her get back her book, he danced and sung with her at Coldplay. He was nice to her and respectful. Imogen knows she shouldn't believe everything what the internet says.

Imogen grabbed her phone and opened Instagram, to search for Lando's profile. When it popped up, it shower that he already followed her. How does he know her profile name? She followed him back.

She laid her phone next to her on the couch and went back to her email. Is this a good idea?

Imogen knew it would get her more jobs and she would earn some extra money. She started to write back accepting to take pictures of they're merchandise.

Now it's just a waiting game.

A FEW HOURS LATER AT NIGHT Imogen's phone started to buzz. She was about to sleep but grabbed her phone instead. It was an notification from instagram. Imogen opened the the app and Lando's name popped up.

He texted her, asking if she was okay and if she got a email from McLaren.

Imogen responded, saying she was okay and that she did. Another text after that, asking if he was the someone that recommended her for the photoshoot. Not a minute he replied with a smirk emoij. A small smile forming on her lips.

Imogen thought she could play the same game, so she texted him, saying that she did her "research" about him. A text coming a minute later asking if she saw the articles.

She responded with a simple yes. Lando didn't respond for a couple of minutes leaving Imogen on read. She was about to put her phone down but stopped herself when a notification was heard.

Lando finally responded, saying that it was more than a year ago, and that most of them were false. Which one? The drunk driving or cheating? Imogen wondered to herself.

Hopefully you want to go out for coffee and let me explain.

The text popped up right after the other one. Imogen didn't feel like he had to explain himself to her. They barely know each other. She texted him back that it wasn't necessary.

He texted back immediately, if she would still like to take her out for coffee without the explanation. Imogen was hesitant texting him back: maybe after the merchandise shoot.

They're conversation ended soon. It was late and there wasn't much to talk about further.

-

Okay so this is really rushed because I'm planning the full plot of the story rn. But do you like this pov or do you want Imogen's perspective of the story?

The next chapter will be longer don't worry x