eight.

𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎 and I were sat in the grey hospital room

𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎 and I were sat in the grey hospital room. It was very boring, just some chairs, a sink, closets and a separate bathroom. Lando lost the tv remote somehow, so he couldn't watch that.

After I got his stuff from Mclaren, I went to the hospital Lando was taken to. When he arrived they took some extra pictures of his wrist to see the broken bone. The doctors decided that he needed surgery for a quick recovery.

But I didn't know he was gonna be loopy after. Lando was talking so much nonsense for hours, until he fell asleep. I didn't want sleep in a chair, so I grabbed my bag and left a note on his nightstand. Saying I would be back in the morning. But before I got to the door, a noise came from the background.

"Stay."

"There's only one bed and you need your rest." I turned around to face a very sleep Lando.

"I'll scoot over and you can lay next to me. I just don't wanna be alone." He kept waiting for a answer.

It's not weird...one night can't hurt.

"Fine."

A smile grew on his face. He scooted a little to his right, so I could lie on his left side. The bed was small but it could fit the both of us. Lando turned on his left side to face me.

He didn't say anything. It was like his eyes spoke to me. Like he was thankful. Lando eventually closed his eyes and fell asleep. It took me a while to finally have some rest.

The next couple of days were pretty much the same. Lando got discharged the day after his surgery with the instructions to rest his arm. Lando asked me if I could help him the first week at home. So I took my flight back home that was already planned and Lando took his.

Normally he goes to Monaco but he needed to do some work at t McLaren also. I didn't mind helping Lando the first week. His friend that lived with him Max was out of the UK, so he was gonna be alone if I wasn't there right now.

I didn't live far away from Lando's house, so when it was late I would go back home.

The day before Lando arrived back in the UK I was already home. So I could unpack and get groceries for the week. The next day I went over to Lando around eleven o'clock. He looked pretty tired when he opened the door, even though it was pretty late for me.

We didn't do much, except for starting the Netflix show peaky blinders. Sometimes it got too boring so I would grab my book that I brought and read. I didn't have the time in Italy to read so I was happy to catch up.

"What's you're favorite book ever?" Lando asked pausing the tv. It was very quiet right now.

"The notebook, for sure."

"Why's that?"

I looked at him with a confused face. Most of the people have read the book or watched the movie. It is the film that every girl dreams of. A handsome guy with a heart of gold.

"For instance he sacrificed his life hanging on a ferris wheel to ask her on a date. He wrote her letters when they broke up. Noah build her dream house and fought for her even when she was with someone else." It felt like I had talked too much to fast.

Lando had a smile on his face.

Is he making fun of me? That-

"It's cute that you have a passion for books."

That made me smile from ear to ear.

"Read a bit for me." Lando asked politely. He scooted over to my side on the couch and waited for an answer.

"I- just for a bit okay?"

And I read for longer than a hour, we couldn't put the book down. Until I noticed that Lando was dozing off again. He was still tired of the surgery and the pain. I put my bookmark in my book and put it on the coffee table. Lando was leaning a little on my shoulder and I didn't want to wake him up so I stayed.

-

YES I POSTED!

School started and it's busy because of exam preparation,

I want to write about the week together more so that's where I'm heading. The story is finally starting to pick up how I want it so stay tuned and I'll try to update more!

X