Seven.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 temperature was rising every minute of the day

𝐓𝐇𝐄 temperature was rising every minute of the day. When I arrived at track with Charles, he showed me the hospitality side of Ferrari, so I could have a drink while he got ready. I ordered a iced coffee and waited until the first free practice was starting.

I texted Olivia what my plans were for the upcoming days in Italy. My flight was on Monday and luckily in the evening. So I have Monday all day to myself here in Italy.

Charles was really determined to win this weekend because all of tifosi was here. Monza is one of the most historic races and the fans go crazy here. Even when we arrived there were hundreds of people waiting for Charles to arrive. I didn't see Lando arrive, so he was probably already here or was still on his way. I wanted to wish him luck, so I texted him.

I hope that even if he has a girlfriend officially, that we'll still be friends and hang out. It would be a shame to let a new friendship go. Twitter has been all around this relationship. There were pictures of Lando and a girl with blonde hair walking on the streets holding hands. Another picture of them whispering and laughing with each other. They looked cute together but she didn't look right next to Lando, I could see from a couple of pictures that they didn't have a really good chemistry, but it isn't my relationship so I wouldn't know.

It was time for the first practice to start, so I went off to the garage where Charles appointed me to before he left, to go get ready. There we many people standing in Charles his garage. Most of them worked there and some were attending because they probably spend too much money for it.

Charles wasn't in his car yet. On the screen nearby from where I was standing, showed that three cars were going on track. A clip later the cameraman was filming Charles. He was putting in his earbuds and his balaclava. Someone gave him his helmet that was beautifully designed for this special weekend. I only noticed a second later that he was standing right next to me. He didn't notice because, he was putting on his helmet and hans device.

He turned around and finally noticed me. I gave him a small smile as he took a step forward.

"Wish me luck." He says.

The helmet kinda muffled his words but I could still hear him. I was close enough to give him a small hug to wish him luck.

"Don't do anything stupid and be safe." I say.

I didn't know much about the sport but, I know that if you hit something really bad, that there would be a chance he could die. That would be the worst first F1 experience ever.

Charles got into his car and I looked back at the screen. The cameraman had filmed their hug. It wasn't bad but the title in the corner said; partner of Charles Leclerc. For the record I'm not and why would they assume that?

The screen flashed to the McLaren garage. Lando was also getting ready. He was putting on his helmet and hans device. Lando was looking at the screen. A small couple of seconds the clip of me and Charles was seen, but it changed because they started to film Lando getting ready.