four.

IMOGEN has just arrived at the photo studio, setting up her camera and lighting tools

IMOGEN has just arrived at the photo studio, setting up her camera and lighting tools. Lando and his teammate Oscar were still dressing in their merchandise. She had to take photos of ten different items from their new collection. Imogen remembered that Lando wanted to take her out for a drink after the shoot. It was kind of sudden but she was really intrigued by him. Not just because of his profession but, because of his interests.

He liked music a lot. Imogen might have stalked his Instagram the night before, and saw that he dj's sometimes. Lando is also the traveling type. Of course because of his job, but on his breaks from formula one as well. He goes on holiday with his family or friends like Max Verstappen and Martin Garrix.

Lando looks like the guy who is a outgoing person but he is the opposite. The two have been texting a bit. Imogen would rattle on about her new book and Lando would just simply listen. He loves art. Lando has been talking about it non stop. Talking about all the museums in Paris and in the Netherlands etc.

Imogen was surprised by his interests, but it made her like him more as a friend. They could talk about the art of books and of course music. Imogen actually can play the piano, she asked if Lando could but he said he was terrible.

After daydreaming about her common interests, Lando and Oscar both walked into the little studio. A big white sheet hanging from the wall as background and lights standing in every corner. Imogen was already done setting up everything and waited for one of the drivers to stand in front of the camera.

Oscar was first. He wore a green shirt with his initials and drivers number on the left side of his chest. Imogen took the first couple of shots, she noticed that Oscar was a bit shy with taking photos but it was alright. Then they took shots of the green hoodie with the big drivers number and some caps.

Imogen dismissed Oscar and thanked him for the photoshoot. Lando was standing at the side of the room the entire time. He wasn't really paying attention to Oscar posing for the camera, but he was in his thoughts waiting for his turn.

When he noticed it was his time to take photos, he snapped out of it and took place behind the white sheet. He wore a normal white shirt and wore the McLaren crown jacket. The front said Mclaren in a unique font and on the back there was again the name Mclaren, but also bruce and some racing flags. The jacket had three different colors white, black and of course orange.

Lando had his face relaxed and started to pose. He pointed to the logo and turned around holding the jacket so it focused on the designs on the back. He's definitely done this a lot. He quickly changed in grey shirt with his logo and the number for big on the back. He did the same as before and then put on some caps to finish the shoot.

It wasn't a really big shoot and the collection wasn't really new, but Mclaren wanted to refresh their website photos and social media.

"Okay that's it. You're already to go." Imogen spoke as she looked up from the camera to Lando.

A relieved sigh came from him. He isn't really the type for photoshoots. Imogen dismissed it and started to clean up her equipment. Not much later most of McLarens team left. Imogen was picking up her last bits and put it in her bag. The door slightly made the noise as it was opening, revealing the tanned brunette.

"Are you ready to get a cup of tea?" Lando questioned as he walked up to her.

"Yes." Imogen but the bag over her shoulder and grabbed her coat. It was the middle of fall so the weather wasn't really warm. Her tan was already starting to fade from the summer, but remembered she was going on holiday really soon. She wondered how Lando was so tanned. He was racing cars almost everyweek, so he wore a racing suit. In his free time Lando has training and meetings, so the sun isn't really revealed to his skin.

Of course he has some breaks in between but it still left Imogen clueless.

The two were walking towards the nearest coffeeshop. The warmed embraced them as the walked in. The shop was quite small but very cozy, it smelled like coffee beans and a lot of candles. Lando ordered two to go cups for them and waited as they got it ready.

"Why did you to go cups?" Imogen asked confused, her finger pointing to the cups that were now ready.

"Because we're gonna take a walk trough London together." He now had the cups in his hand, giving one to Imogen. Lando put out his arm for her to intertwine with. "It's cold." He says as an excuse.

Imogen gave him a small smile and tried to sip her steaming tea. It was silent for a bit. Not an awkward silence but a nice one. The sky was grey and the leaves were already starting to fall on the ground. Imogen hated the cold seasons. It made her feel like she couldn't go out without freezing to death.

"What have you been up to?" Lando asked the brunette. They were entering a small park, not many people were there, so they had all the space to walk around.

"A lot of photoshoots, some writing that's not going anywhere. It's pretty boring actually." She gave him a quick look.

"It doesn't sound boring."

"Compared to driving a F1 car, yes it is." Imogen laughed it off. "Okay, when you put it like that." Lando said.

"So be honest, why did you want to have a drink with me?" She wondered.

Lando didn't say anything for a couple seconds. He didn't want to admit that he really liked hanging out with her at the concert. He felt like there was something between them, but he couldn't just scare her off like that. It was best just to say something simple.

"I had fun at the concert." Lando waited a couple of seconds before continuing "So I thought why not ask her to have a drink."

"And the photoshoot?" She wondered.

Lando got a bit embarrassed. He had watched her instagram and saw that she liked to do photoshoots. He needed an excuse to meet her again.

"Just thoughts your photos were good." Lando responded. "And we needed a photographer on short notice."

Imogen just nodded. His explanation was short and didn't really add up in her head, but she wasn't gonna ask about more.

The two walked out of the park together and walked back to the building of the photoshoot. He needed to be somewhere for a meeting. So he said goodbye to Imogen before he took a taxi back home. Imogen instead took the train, not wanting to walk in the cold any longer.

Later that night Lando texted he had a great day hanging out for her a bit. Imogen responded back saying she had a great time too. They kept texting until one of them fell asleep.

- sorry for no updates! I was busy working and my summer break is almost over.

I'm trying to write as much as possible. Hope you enjoy this one <3